Bad Coffee, and Meeting New People.

The next morning my alarm started blaring at 7:30 in the morning. I lazily got out of bed and stretched. I left my bedroom and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put on my usual dark makeup. I texted Ivan: "Hey, are we still on for 8?" He replied really fast. "Yeah, definitely. See you soon! (:" I smiled. I changed into one of my favorite outfits, which consisted of black leggings, a Killswitch Engage T-shirt, and a Saliva Hoodie. I put my hair up into a nice messy bun and waited until the 5 Amigos showed up. They eventually showed up around 25 minutes later. "Hey hot stuff, get in." Jeremy said laughing. I rolled my eyes and smiled, I opened the door and got in. I sat between Chris and Ivan. Jason and Jeremy were up front. And Zoltan was in the way back. I was still tired as hell. I mean come on, it was 8:45 in the morning. That's early! I put my head on Ivan's shoulder and closed my eyes. I could tell he looked down at me. I hope he wasn't weirded out or anything. I opened my eyes when I felt the van stop. I looked around and I saw we were at Starbucks. I didn't want to get out but they forced me too. I refused to get out. They all know I get very cranky when I have to wake up early, so Chris had to literally drag me out of the car. I crossed my arms like a little kid would and dragged my feet inside. They all ordered their stuff and then they asked me what I wanted. I told them I didn't want anything, still having a bit of an attitude. The truth was I reaaaalllyyyyy didn't like Starbucks. So I was telling some truth when I said I didn't want anything. But they forced me too. I sighed over dramatically and got something I never even heard of. It was something with peppermint. After we all got back in the van, they all knew I was in a bad mood. So they all started singing. I couldn't help but to smile. I was mad at them for making me laugh. I wanted to be mad at them. But I could never stay mad at them. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, okay, you guys win." They all started laughing. By the time we arrived to the Meet and Greet, I was all woken up and in a decent mood. We all took our seats at the table and soon enough the fans started coming in. I've seen a bunch of them. They all looked amazing with their tattoos and piercings. (I had three piercings. My lip, My ears, and my nose.) And I actually met and talked to a few people. They were cool as shit. I talked to one girl, who talked about how she was adopted and how life was at home, I too was adopted and I related to her alot. We ended up becoming really good friends. Her name was Trina. A few minutes later, Ivan' s phone rang. "Sorry guys I have to take this." He got up and left.