Danny Imagine (Dirty)

Before I start this imagine, it is dirty, and anyone under the age of 13 is advised not to read this. Thank you!

This is for Davina, the other owner of this account. She asked for it! ;P 

~Meghan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Danny were both sat on the bed, completely bored out of your minds. Their was nothing for either of you to do since it was the middle of the night and you couldn't be bothered to leave the house. I lay down facing away from Danny just staring at the wall. You were thinking about how bored you were when all of a sudden you felt dannys hand around your waist. He turned you over so that you faced him. You both stared into each others eyes for a long time before Danny leans in and kisses you softly and slowly, like you had all the time in the world. Danny rolls you onto your back and put his legs either side of your waist, still kissing you. Danny pulls away from your lips and slowly takes off your clothes. After it took him five minutes to slowly take off you clothes he get four pieces of rope and ties your hands and feet to the bed. 

Danny then takes off his clothes but stays in his boxers. He then climbed back onto the bed and hovered over you. Danny began massaging your clit painfully slow, teasing you. Danny kept on rubbing your clit going really fast, really slow and then really fast again. 

"DAANNNYYYYYYYYYY..... I WANNNA CUMMM!" You say. 

Once Danny heard you say that he stopped rubbing you and sat at the end of the bed smirking at you because there was nothing you could do about it. Danny then started stroking his penis laughing and moaning at the same time. You were so sexually fustrated that watching him was painful. 

"Danny.... Please!" You begged him. 

"No... No way. This is going to happen my way." He smirked. 

You sighed. This just wasn't fair. Danny started moving his hand faster and faster until he eventually came and his cum shot out landing all over you thighs. This made you more sexually frustrated than you were in the first place. 

Danny contiuned teasing you for another hour and had given you strict instructions at the start that you weren't allowed to cum unless he said so. 

"DANNY PLEASE LET ME CUM I AM BEGGING YOU!" You screamed. 

"I think you've earned it now... You've done well to hold onto your orgasm this long." 

Danny continued pumping his fingers in and out of you until you came. He took his fingers our of you and sucked on them. Danny eventually untied you and it was your turn. You were going to give him even more sexual frustration than he had just given you. 

Eventually after two hours of teasing Danny you let him release. You both continue teasing each other all night. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it guys! ;P 

~Meghan