Chapter 1:I was kidnapped

This is my second nalu fanfiction on this account so I really hope you like.

I DON'T TOLERATE RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT MY STORY!!

Normal POV

"Why sting."

The blonde cried holding her porcelain face in her soft hands, her cheeks stained with tears.

"I never loved you, you were always just my whore, I freaking used you and you were too dumb to tell, and now I've got my real girl."he snickered as he slung an arm around the white haired girl as she giggled.

"Why lisanna, I thought we were friends."She cried even harder the thought of one of her best friends and her boyfriend dating made her sick to her stomach.

"I was never your friend I just hung out with you to get close to sting, and lookie here, it worked."she smirked.

"I don't want you anymore Lucy, so do me a favor and jump off a cliff."He snickered, starting to walk away with Lisanna.

"Toodles."Lisana said while waving smugly and walking away.

Lucy POV

I felt like my heart was just ripped out of my chest and was thrown on the floor and was trampled on, they hurt me so much, you don't even know. It's not just the fact that my boyfriend cheated on me, it's also the fact that my best friend was just using me. I cried walking back to my apartment.

I plopped down on my bed stuffing my face into my pillow, the sound of their  evil voices ringing in my ears. I huffed taking up a kitchen knife throwing it at the picture of sting that hung on my wall as the blade cut right through the middle of it.

"Well that made me feel better."I said to myself in a sarcastic tone as I picked up the knife and threw it I the sink.

My head snapped the doors way as it opened, my other best friend levy Mcgarden walking right through.

"Girl gajeel and I finally hit it off..........
............what's wrong?"she asked noticing my not so good mood.

"Oh nothing it's just that sting cheated on me with Lisana no big deal."I said as my voice cracked.

Levy soon gave me a comforting hug telling me it's gonna be okay, but I sure didn't think so.

"You know what you don't need those A-holes, you still have a lot of friends, and tonight we are gonna have some fun, there is a club opening up not two far from here, we are gonna go there and you are gonna have the tone of fun, you don't need them in your life."she stated as she let go of our hug.

"Alright."I sighed, I knew my best friend, she was very persistent, she would never take no as an answer, so to prevent an hour long argument that I knew I wouldn't win, I just went along with it.

When it was time, I took a shower soon after I put on a black lace dress that hugged my curves nicely. I curled my hair as it flowed down to my back and put on some ankle boots and some light make up, I looked breathtakingly beautiful, the kind of beauty sting didn't like. Right now I really regret losing my virginity to that A-hole.

"Hurry up."levy shouted from inside her car.

I quickly grabbed my keys, turning of the lights and locking the door. I got into levy's car and she immediately drove off, not caring if she was going over the speed limit, I was seriously used to this, I had a crazy carefree bestie.

We soon pulled up at the place. The colorful lights shining through the windows. The loud music pounding in my ears as I walked out of the car.

We walked inside the loud music was playing as people danced, while drinking and grinding on each other.

I walked over to the bar "Give me some booze."I demanded. He fulfilled my request filling a goblet with the alcohol infested beverage, I quickly chugged it down.

A few drinks later.

yep I was drunk. I was dancing with some random guy his hands were on my hips, I was like why am I doing this in my head but my body had other plans.

Natsu POV

I had to find my mate if not I'd loose my powers and that was something I didn't plan to do.

Right now I was at a club watching as the girls passed by, when all of a sudden  saw this blonde beauty, her hair was gold and shiny, her face was porcelain and she had a curvy body and she was dancing with some guy, I instantly grew jealous, what! I haven't even met the girl.....

Wait, is she my, yes she is, my mate, it was her, that beautiful blonde was my one and only mate. I couldn't let her slip away from me, I had to kidnap her. It won't be that hard now that she's drunk anyways.

Lucy POV

I was still dancing with him, his hands were roaming my body, which I hated and wanted to stop but my body wasn't really listening to me right now.

Some pink haired dude soon came up to us, grabbing my waist and hugging me from behind with both of his arms.

"I'll take her for you."he said to the guy that I was dancing with, then taking me away.

"Why'd you *hic* do that."I said drowsily.

"Cause my darling beauty you belong to me."he smirked.

"I have no idea what your *hic* talking about."I slurred.

He just laughed, I groaned.

He took me outside around the back, to a car. He unlocked it opened the back door and threw me down on the back seat.

All I heard was the roar of an engine before falling into darkness.

So I hope you like the first chapter of this book, I really hope you do please vote comment and follow me for more.

Thank you for reading

Buh-bye

~lu-chan101