Chapter 1. Phan Happens

Dan's POV
~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of laughter. I love the sound whenever I hear it. That is because it is from my favorite person in the whole world, Phil. I got my clothes on and went out to the living room. He was on his tumblr.

I loved to hear his laugh. He could light up a whole room with his laughter. When he laughs his eyes widen and you can see the blue, the beautiful, beautiful blue eyes that he has. I love how they are always sparkling.

I wanted him for my own. I wanted him for me. But he probably isn't into guys. I just can't help it, I'M IN LOVE WITH PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!

"I love you," I whisper.

"What?" Phil asked. "Did you say something? Oh, hey! Come look at this." He said holding up his phone on a tumblr post.

Phil's POV
~~~~~~~~

I start laughing at a post I saw on tumblr. 'I hope I didn't wake Dan up,' I thought. A few moments later I hear Dan walk into the room. He has a very loving look in his beautiful eyes.

I hear him whisper something half under his breath. It sounded like 'I love you,' but that was probably wishful thinking. I show him a funny cat post on tumblr and think about asking him if he likes me.

All of a sudden he starts to tear up. I want to go over and stroke his soft-looking hair but I don't want him to know I love him if he doesn't love me back. I end up just asking if he's OK.

"Are you OK? You don't usually cry, at least not around me. Do you need a hug Phan...I..I..uh..mean Dan."

Dan's POV
~~~~~~~~

I hear him say Phan and I know he likes me. I am totally freaking out in my head and I start to cry even harder. He comes over and wraps me in his arms. I love every moment of it.

"Don't stop!" I say as he starts to let go. "I...I have a confession to make" I say wiping away my tears. I notice that Phil has started to cry too. "I..I love you Phil. I have loved you since the moment we got this apartment. I just want you to know that if you don't like me I will move out and nev..."

I get cut off by his lips on my lips. I enjoy it so much. I have been wanting this for so long now and it's finally happening! He loves me, too! I join In on kissing. We move and sit on the couch without stopping.

Phil's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I kissed him! I can't believe I did that. I thought he would hate that but he joined in. He loves me back! I can't believe this. I want to ask him a question but I don't want to lose the taste of his mouth on my mouth.

I pull away regretting every second of it, but I have to ask this question.

"Dan?" I ask. "Do you want to adopt a child? I really want a little girl. Do you?"

Dan's POV
~~~~~~~~

He asked if I wanted to raise a child with him. I really want to, but I don't want anyone to know that we are now a thing. I still say yes! I tell him that we have to keep 'us' a secret from everyone. All of our YouTube fans and even the child we adopt, if we adopt one.

He agrees to everything. Later we head down to the mall to buy a bunch of stuff for a girls room. We go to pottery barn. Phil goes to the furniture and I go to the bed clothes.

When we get home we show each other what we picked out. Phil picked out a white dresser, night stand, desk, and bed frame. I picked out a pink bedspread with a thick black line cutting diagonally across the front with tiny orange stripes around the black one. It came with a matching pillow cover set, a peace sign pillow, in those colors, and a picture of the same peace sign. I had bought the 'deluxe pack'.

We are setting everything up tonight and we are going to the orphanage tomorrow. We decided we want a little girl about 10-12.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if you couldn't tell, I LOVE DAN AND PHIL (PHAN). If you are a PhanFan, then I love you.
Please Follow Me! I follow back!