Chapter 2. Adoption

Phil's POV
~~~~~~~~

I started heading over to the orphanage alone. Dan decided he would stay at the apartment and get everything set up. I can't stop thinking of Dan.

When I get to here I see a bunch of kids running around, reading, using phones, etc. I go up there to the front office and say I am looking for a little girl around the ages 10-12. After about 3-5 girls, twins walk in. Their names are Reiley and Liz. Reiley is blonde with blue eyes, and Liz is brunette with blue eyes. They are 10, and they both love Dan and I.

I could tell because when they walked in, they stood still and then screamed at the top of their lungs. Liz stood still jaw dropped, while Reiley ran in to hug me.

I asked them a few questions. They are so cute and I want to squish their faces. I have to tell Dan, but I don't want him to get mad that we got 2 girls, not one. Though, him freaking out would be so cute.

I text Dan and say that I have a great surprise. When we get to the apartment, the girls run right to Dan's room. I run after them, and when I hear the door open a scream.

Dan's POV
~~~~~~~~

I just finished the girl's room when I hear the front door close. I run to my room and pretend to be editing a video. I hear Phil call my name then my door opens quickly and 2 girls jump onto my bed and give me a huge hug. I scream out of fear. Phil jumps in front of my door way and yells surprise.

I hug the girls back and they look at each other and scream right on my face. I ask if they are sisters and they tell me that they are twins. We then go to their new room.

"Sorry there is only one bed. I thought we were only getting 1 girl, not 2." The agree on on a 'bed schedule.' They will sleep on the bed every other night. Reiley gets the bed thee first night.

Reiley's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Liz and I were about to go eat lunch when Mrs. Susan came up to us and said there was a man looking to adopt a little girl. She wanted Liz to go alone first, but we didn't want to leave each other. We do everything together.

When we walked into the room where the man, Phil, was, he turned around and we both stopped. We stood silent for a second and then screamed at the top of our lungs. Liz stood still and I ran up and hugged him as hard as I could.

He hugs me back and I just about faint. He asks us to sit down to ask us a few questions. Liz and I look at each other almost the whole time laughing and holding our hands over our hearts.

Liz's POV
~~~~~~~

So, my twin sister , Reiley, and I are walking down the hall for lunch and Mrs. Susan comes up to us and says a man wants to adopt a little girl. She said she wanted me to go to an interview with him first, but I said that I wouldn't go if Reiley didn't go with me.

We do just about everything together. When we walk into the room, we stand still and the scream at the top of our lungs. I stand still feeling paralyzed while Reiley runs up to him and gives him a huge hug around the waist.

He asks us to sit down to ask us a few questions. We mostly gust giggle and hold our hearts. Afterwards we get super exited because Mrs. Susan tells us to pack up our stuff. We, again of course, scream,but not as high pitched.

We run out to meet Phil, who is waiting for us outside. We walk about a block down the he road before we get to his apartment. He unlocks the door and Reiley and I both run in and go straight to Dan's room. We run in and jump onto his bed and give him a hug. He hugs us back and, of course, we scream.

We go to our new room and decide who gets the one bed. We decide the get the bed every other night. Reiley wins with Rock over my Scissors.

Reiley's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night we order pizza. I ask Dan And Phil if we could shot a video with them. They both say yes, obviously, and we decided on a Q&A for Phil's channel, and a baking video on Dan's channel.

We go to bed at about midnight. Liz gets on the floor and I get in the bed. The bed is so comfortable. I love the new bed so much. I just sink right into it.

In the morning we make pancakes with Dan for the baking video. We learn how to make British Pancakes. A few hours later we make our video with Phil.

Phil's POV
~~~~~~~~

Reiley and Liz are just the cutest girls ever. While we are having pizza, Reiley asks us if 'Phan' is really happening. Dan and I both hesitate for a second and say no. The girls look a little disappointed.

We all get tired around midnight and the girls go to bed.
Once they fall asleep, Dan and I head to his room and decide to sleep together for the first time as Phan. We just couldn't let the girls see us together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am starting a new account and I will put this story on there. Make sure you follow me @PhanLover03!