-two-

~present~

I can feel myself breathing hard and also my footstep. Lifting the heavy box to the top shelves and swipping the sweat off of my forehead.

This was a hard job. Working at the back of a restraunt was never my dream but I needed the money.

Lifting boxes of supplies everyday, mopping the floor, washing dishes and cleaning the bathroom was my routine from 7 in the morning till 11 at night.

Slidding down against the cold wall while clutching my chest. I could feel the pain erupting soon. Counting my breath while trying to ease the pain. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

I keep repeating the same number four time until I feel like my chest wasnt going to expand like a ballon.

I could felt the sadness of old memories washing over in my head remembering the life I have before working at this restaurant.

Christopher.

Just thinking about his name makes me feel a tightness in my heart.

Wanting to forget about the love that I have for him, that he doesn't express anymore.

Clocking out at 11 after cleaning the bathroom. Walking 7 block to my apartment that was in the lower part of the city.

The night air was chilly like every other day in the winter. Seattle was a pretty place to live and also expensive. The night light was beautiful and you can see the clear sky with airplane flying in every other direction on in and while. Someday the stars shine really bright in the dark sky.

Walking up the third floor of my building I step into my room while shutting the door behind me. Dropping my torn brown leather bag onto the floor while slipping of my worn out back converse.

Feeling dreaded and tired I step into my bathroom and took a 5 minute shower before the warm water turn cold. Slipping on a tshirt and a short and all other necessity before I climb onto my twin size bed and wrapping myself with the thin blanket.

Grabbing onto the ring that was hold by a silver chain around my neck. Holding it up to my eye level I rub the gold band that hold a single teardrop diamond. I never minded about big rock but it was beautiful.

"Christopher." Thinking to myself. Feeling a tear slip down my cheeck.

"I miss you." Feeling the memory rush causing me to cry harder.

Crying myself to sleep. Knowing that he was probably with his long time girlfriend soon to be fiancé.

~Next Day~

Walking out the doctor office feeling numb and sadness. Lookin up at the dark sky that's reflecting my mood.

"...so are you saying that it's not getting better?" I asked, knotting my fingers together.

"Without surgery thing will become worser. Your heart is having problem with white blood cell passing through both half which cause the red blood cell to clogg up. Making it difficult for you to breath and causes you to have pain in the chest."

Knowing that I didn't have enough money for a high cost surgery. I left the office.

My heart was never healthy. I knew eversince I was 5 when I started to have difficulty breathing and feeling chest pain.

Being in the fostercate makes it even harder to get better. No parents to take to the doctor for check up no parent to pick up medicine. Nothing.

Over the years it have gotten worse. I know my life was coming to its last chapter. Knowing that I will never experience the happiness to share with other human being and to have a grand family to share laugh and love.

Imagining it in my head everyday and dreaming it every night. Knowing that I will never get it.

Wiping off the dry tears. I walk slowly to the bus stop and took a bench.
Rubbing the gold band back and forth between my fingers.

"Everything is going to be okay."

_____________________________________
Hello beauty! This is my first book on wattpad. Please excuse any grammer error and any information that is wrong. I just make it up as I go along. I don't remember that much about the heart atery... I learn it back in 7th grade so... I will try my hardest to make the story as best as I can. Please comment and star it. Thank you and have a great day/night. ♡♡♡