#2 • Mistletoe & Reindeer

Contest #2; Mistletoe & Reindeer

Start Date: 3rd of December 2015

End Date: 24th of December 2015

***

No matter if the snow has begun to fall outside or you are melting from the Summer sun (yay Australia), this contest is guaranteed to put you into the Christmas spirit! 

Between the presents, decorations and joyful songs, Christmas is a very merry time of the year and what better way than to celebrate the festive season than a contest about Christmas: TARDIS style!

Your Prompt: The streets are filled with Christmas carols, snow is falling from the sky and the whole of London is coated with tinsel and lights. It's a winter wonderland outside although inside the TARDIS, not even the slightest hint of the festive season can be seen. It's your job to help the Doctor see the joy of giving/celebrating/enjoying the holiday that is cherished by his companions. Will he be forced to dress up as santa, attach reindeer to the TARDIS or fall beneath the mistletoe with someone special? It's up to you to show the Doctor just what Christmas is about!

Rules:

1. Entries must be submitted no later than December 24th, 2015 at 11:59PM EST*

2. Entries must be submitted by commenting with the link to your story or tagging it with #DWFanFicRecContests

3. Entries must be a brand new story OR a new part of an existing oneshot collection.

4. Entries must not exceed 5000 words and can be either a oneshot or multi-chapter fic.

* Don't know what timezone is what? Message us if you need clarification!

Any more questions? Feel free to comment below or send us a PM. We are looking forward to reading all your jolly entries!