Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aiden's POV

After Jonny left I went out into the back yard to think everything through. I loved Kortnii but I didn't want to hurt her in anyway. I'm so stupid I shouldn't have said anything about liking her in the first place. If she found out about our 'conversation' there would be no hope for me. No chance at all of being with her. I got up and went inside looking for Kortnii. I was gonna do it. But where was she? I checked her room and bathroom basically everywhere. Neither she nor Scarlett was here.

I finally ended on the conclusion that they had left while I was contemplating my feelings outside. I sighed and turned on the TV. The news was on and it was talking about two girls at the mall. I turned up the volume. "Two teenage girls had ruined the Tiffany's store at the mall today" a young lady said. "One had red hair and the other had pink I knew them too. They go to my school" Said Katy, the popular girl at school. "Wait what?" I asked myself. "Could you remember their names?" asked the newscaster. "No" she replied. "But they are just two satanic emo freaks that just won't stay out of the classy part of town. A word to all you freaks out there GET OUT YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!"

"Well you heard it" said the newscaster. I shut the TV off. Could it be? I asked myself. "NO!" I replied. It couldn't be Kortnii and Scarlett! I didn't bother trying to figure it out either. Just then I got a text from one of my friends showing a video. I laid the video and watched in amazement of the crowd of people in a store that I'm pretty sure was hot Topic, dancing around. They were singing welcome To the Black Parade. I smiled. Then I saw Josh, Kortnii, and Scarlett parading around singing (well more like screaming) the song.

I forwarded the video to my dad and some friends and family. I got up and went into my room.

Kortnii's POV

After we had sung and finished our parade we decided to make a scene since the news crew was out there. "EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!" I screamed into a megaphone I had found behind the counter. "LET'S GO SHOW THESE PEOPLE THAT WE AREN'T FREAKS!!" They all screamed and applauded as I jumped onto the counter. "IN THE MIDDLE OF A GUN FIGHT! IN THE CENTER OF A RESTAURANT! THEY SAY COME WITH YOUR ARMS RAISED HIGH!" I screamed again. I jumped down and got in front of everyone as we marched out of the store screaming the lyrics.

Soon some other people from the mall joined us and we had created a giant army of the so called 'freak emos'.

"Well they're never gonna get me

I'm like a bullet through a flock of doves

To wage this war against your faith in me

your life will never be the same on your mother's eyes,

Say a prayer Say your prayer

now, but I can't, and I don't know how we're just two men

As God had made us well I can't, well I can!

Too much, too late, or just not enough of this

Pain in my for your dying wish,

I'll kiss your lips again

they all cheat at cards and the checkers are lost

My cellmate's a killer; they make me do push-ups in drag

But nobody cares if you're losing yourself I am losing myself

And I miss my mom Will they give me the chair?

 Or lethal injection or swing from a rope, if you dare

Oh, nobody knows all the trouble I've seen