~{5}~

-"I just saw a lady with the longest black hair, and I think she's a living death!"-

Chat Blank cackled as Ladybug continued to struggle, Hawkmoth's symbol appearing on his face as he continued to smirk.

"Ah, of course!" He turned to Ladybug. "How about a game of cat and mouse, you know I won't loose!" He chirped, grinning widely.

"I never do, after all!" Ladybug grit her teeth, "this isn't you, Chat Noir!" She yelled, her eyes starting to grow desperate.

"You're right," he said, straightening up. "This isn't me.." His voice sounded soft for a moment, almost... Regretful.

Then he grinned, a horrible twisted grin, "I'm better! I can protect you, never let you from my arms.. I can do whatever I want!" He yelled, laughing loudly.

"After all, I am Chat Blank!" He whispered, smirking as he swiped his claws against Ladybug's chains, breaking her free.

She jumped away, scowling at him as she reached for her yo-yo, only to find it wasn't there.

"Now.." He started, cataclysm swirling white around his hands as he clenched them around her yo-yo, watching it rust before crumbling into nothingness.

"Let's get to that game, oui?"

((ITS SHORT, IM SORRY ILL UPDATE TODAY I SWEAR. THANK YOUUUJJUUU VERYYYY MUCHHHH))