Ali and Cole VS Zombies

Disclaimer: I don't own Alice in Zombieland Gena Showalter does sadly :{( you wont understand if you haven't read the book :(

Alice's POV

"Ali" Cole said. "What?" I said. I swung left then slashed like he told me but Frosty jumped in and said "c'mon Dude fight like a man." I thought yea right since I had to kill my Pops and Dad because they were Zombies he has never treated me the same. Kat is here too since she knows everything she also fights though she cant see them. "Kenz " Cole said as she glowered at me. But whats new right? "Trina come and take my place" Cole said. "Why?" Asked Trina. "I have to talk to Kenz that's why." Reeve does not know I'm sure Bronx has not told her because of her dad. "No Cole you don't have to talk to Mackenzie" I said "me and her are okay now i think."

Asher High School is all " Go Tigers!!" "Cole" i said at lunch "why did Dr.Wright pretend to be on our side?" "She was intrigued by your extra abilities" cole had said. "Trina" Kat said. "What" said Trina. Kat said "I'm so sorry for blaming you being with Frosty."

"That's alright with Zombies and all u you didn't kno'" she whispered

"Cole" Mackenzie barked.

"What" he growled back

"When will you lift the ban?"

"Never for you"

"Uh Cole" i said

"Yes"

"I think its time for the vision." Ever since we've started dating things are less complicated between us two.

"Justin and Jaclyn Silverstone get your BUTTs over here." Cole Growled.

"Why" growled Justin. "Cole Zombies are coming out tonight." I whispered

"Oh Great" he said sarcastically