Chapter 2

So this is my first book ever! I feel rather nervous, not knowing how judgmental wattpad readers can be.. If there are any faults, kindly point them out in the comments below... Oh and please vote, if you like the story.. Thank you!

......................................................

"So what's your name?" She asked giving me a genuine smile. "I'm Riley. Riley Johnson." I tried giving her the same genuine smile back. "I'm Tamar Evens but everyone knows me as Vanilla. So you can stick to that as well." She said impressed with her slutty nickname.

........

"Where are you going from here?" she asked sincerely since I explained my two week experience here in Italy while we were eating.

I opened the door and stepped out of the café. "I honestly don't know" I said in a hopeless tone. "Come with me, my boss hires all the time. Maybe there's an opening for you." while tugging on my arm.

"Uhh Ta-, Vanilla. I paused while she looked at me waiting for my response impatiently. "I don't know if that's the right job for me" I continued nervously.

"Stop being silly, it's not what you think it is." she grabbed me as we started making our way towards wherever the hell she was taking me.

Oh lord, be by my side

......

As Vanilla and I stepped inside the massive double story building, some huge ass guy approached us with a serious look on his face.

He was much taller than me, the muscles on his arms were probably bigger than my boobs, and yep as I thought, he started talking to Vanilla in the oh so famous - Italian. Damn, I need to start learning Italian if I want to make a new life here work.

He then turned towards me and gave me a creepy smirk.

What the fuck is going on I thought to myself.

"So I hear you want to become one of the ladies?" He asked huskily giving me shivers down my spine. He stared deep into my eyes. Which made me notice that his one eye ball was made of glass.

He's eyes would petrify anybody, they were so cold and evil.

"Uhhm, yes." I muttered cowardly. Why was I so scared of him? I, Riley Johnson wasn't scared off easily. Then again, this is Italy and Italy is full of weird, scary Mafia men. My gut told me he was one of them.

He's smirk disappeared and he spoke coldly "Follow me."

I turned to look for Vanilla but she had disappeared into the crowd of hungry men in suits and half naked girls who clearly had no respect for themselves.

I had no choice but to half jog to keep up with Mr Muscle. Luckily I decided on Converse over heels this morning.

Never in my life have i ever felt so out of place. All the men were in suits, including Mr Muscle. As for all the whores, they were dressed in skimpy outfits that barely covered showing off their flawless bodies.

On the other hand, I had a pair of skinny jeans, converse, a plain t-shirt with my leather jacket. I mean I looked hot but nothing compared to all these flawless whores.

Damn. I need to stop calling them that. They might end up being my colleges and i might just end up being one of them.

I felt a sting against my ear. I shot back to reality and yelled bitchy "Ouch, what the fuck was that for?" He gave a sarcastic snort and said "We are outside the bosses office, you better watch your tongue when we stepped inside."

Fuck, I'm starting to hate this guy.