26

We were currently on our way to pick up Ashton and Michael had his arm around me while they were all belting the lyrics to 'American Idiot'

"If I tell Ash that you all were singing to Green Day without him he's going to be very angry." I say smiling up at Michael.

"That's why your not going to tell him." Michael said looking down at me.

"Hmm I might think about not telling him I don't know..." I said. He looked at me with a smirk on his face and rolled his eyes playfully.

"If you tell him Hannah I'm going to fly you back to Sydney." Michael said smirking.

"I'll take that chance." (a/n Chonce) I say laughing.

"Shut up, no you wouldn't." Michael said pecking my lips.

"YOU BOTH STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" Calum yells. "WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT!" Calum continues.

"Calum it was a peck shut the hell up." Michael said to Calum and made me and Luke laugh at there constant bickering.

"Luke your supposed to me on my side!!" Calum screams pretending to cry.

"Don't worry babe, I love you. I'm on your side." Luke said kissing Calums cheek and holding his hand. I will say it over and over and over again but there the cutest bromance I've ever seen in my life.

When we pulled up to a large brick house I know we must have been where Ashton was.

"This is that girls house. I think her name is Summer?" Calum says. He gets out and we follow close behind him. We get to the door and he knocks when a middle aged women opened the door.

"Hi. We're Ashtons friends. We were going to go get him." Calum said. She directed us to a room and Calum opens the door without knocking. Summer was on top of Ashton and they were having a full on make out session. This made me happy because Ashton finally found someone.

"STOP STOP STOP THIS IS DISGUSTING FIRST MICHAEL AND HANNAH AND NOW YOU?" Calum yells. Ashton pecked her lips and stood up walking his way to us. He waved at Tia then we walked out behind him.

"What happened between Michael and Hannah?" Ashton asked Calum. Ugh why did he have to hear it.

"They had sex. Ugh nasties." Calum said. My face turned red as I laughed. Ashton looked back at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Get some Hannah." Ashton says. I chuckle and turn as red as my hair. Michael pecked my cheek and we get into the car.

"Ashton guess what." I say. Ashton turns around and gives me a confused look.

"What?" Ash says.

"The boys were listening and singing along to Green Day while you were gone." I say smirking. Michael looked at me with disbelief and Calum did too.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Ashton screams.

"That's it Hannah I'm flying you back to Sydney." He said. I laughed then brought my lips to his sweet spot on his neck sucking lightly.

"No, you won't." I say. He looks at me and kisses me.

"God I hate you." He says and I chuckle.

"I love you too bastard." I say.

Woah this was a short chapter but I had dance until about 9:30ish and I was really tired so this is the best your going to get. Ily.