The story of Lisa and Lyra

1800 Candy Kindom
"Lyra mother says we shall go in and eat supper ,you better not be in playin in the dark forest Lyra you never listen to mother do you"said Lisa screaming off into the distance ."You know I wouldn't go into the dark forest without protection but I have remembered. After the sun sets on the thousand year the dark forest will reveal something new"! Said Lyra exited."But isn't that tomorrow night?Can't we prepare a little later?"asked Lisa a bit worried. "Girls your mother wants you in immediately!" said guard James ."Fine James but honestly do you have to be so mean to the princesses?"asked Lyra."Just go inside who cares How old are you any way ?" said Guard James in a scrowling voice." 7" Said Lyra ."Im 8 oviosly the oldest "said Lisa.
Candy Kingdom's Castle
"How dare you disrespect our Head Guard James!" Screamed mother."And how dare you disrespect us when you die no one will remember you not even James !"said Lyra shouting across the round table ."How dare you How dare you!"sreamed mother .Lyra grinned but didn't seem to care that mother was shouting at her."Well mother I think im done here i shall go to my room to um re think what ive done and Lisa has to come with me too"said Lyra"But um Lyra ok I guess "said Lisa.We both ran the flight of stairs and Lyra closed the big choclate doors. "Ok whats up ?"asked Lisa.
Candy kingdom 1992
"Wait Mommy what will happen to Lyra and Lisa ?"I asked anxiously."Nothing If you keep interrupting me my child "said mother."Ugh fine but how do i become like Lyra ?"I said standing on my bed grabbing my toy sword ."I'd say your more like a Lisa (I gave mother a weird look and fell on my bed) but trust me you'll be like Lyra some day."Well finish the story mom common"I said looking out the window .
1800 Candy Kingdom
"We my big sister and partener in crime are gonna run away only for a while"said Lyra "What and to where and when !?"said Lisa ."Tonight to the dark forest and create something magical!"said Lyra trowing Lisa a ripped blue cape with hood,and putting a black riped cape with hood on her self as well.Night Fall Came and the two royal sisters made a run to the dark forest."Listen um Lyra this isn't a good idea my curls are straght and theres dirt and twigs all over them ! I wanna go home "said Lisa "Oh common Lisa we are almost there actually here we are"said Lyra pointing to a dark cabin.
1992 Candy kingdom Castle
"Well thats enough for tonight little one "said mother."But mom!"I complained angrily."Mariela! Bed how ! Or you won't get to play tomorrow with your baby sister!"screamed mother."Oh you mean Carthya yeah no I rather play with a fire breathing dragon!"I said madly."Mother slamed the door to my room ."Child you will regret not spending enough time with your family because one day you will go on the adventure of a life time!And only you can find whats missing inside."said a mysterious voice.
Dark forest 1800
"Come inside so we add. Kindness,Family,Truth,loyalty,Forgiveness,A speck of anger,and true love . Now to say the spell .Kanuagua Haguagua Sutua Famua Sinana Sinana Abubbbaa Create a mirror like no other"said Lyra."Um Lyra Why is it turning red ?What is that ?Lyra!"said Lisa in a shaking voice ."Its a mirror at 7 broken pieces. If you lose one you'll start from scrach now this mirror will go on for ages"said Lyra placing the mirror in the cauldron.
Candy Kingdom 1992
"Wait that's it theres no more uhh what now?"I asked."You have to write your own story like they did every day that book will grow trust me If you get lost just know.You are the most kind hearted person the most caring person I know"said Annabeth our maid."Thank you Im going to bed now Anna! "I said."Who do you think im like Lyra or Lisa "I asked."Huh why dont you ask Carthya?" said Annabeth."But she can't she's only one "I said ."Just go for it "Annabeth said then left my room with a smile.