Chapter 12

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTES!!!!

~*~

  "What do you mean there are people out to get me?" I asked very confused at the moment as my anger settled for the moment and was replaced with slight fear. He sighed as if he was preparing for a long speech, which I guess in a sense he was. He turned completely around in his chair so that he was facing me. I turned to face him placing my right elbow on the counter leaning my head against my open palm. "There are people out to kidnap you to seek revenge on your dad." I closed my eyes thinking over it before opening them and speaking with a steady voice. "What do you mean? Why would anybody want revenge?" "You know how you never see him and he's into bad things?" I nodded my head for him to continue. "Well, he goes out when he supposedly 'locks' himself in the room to get more stuff. The last guy he never paid so now he's out to get you as well a 'payment'."

  My eyes widened slightly out of fear as it coursed through my body sending chills throughout. I shook my head trying to deny what I knew was most likely true. "No." I whispered mostly to myself. "That's why you have to stay here. They will be out for anything important to you or your dad." I turned to face Harry catching what he said. "What do you mean important to me? I thought they just wanted me." He shook his head solemnly. "Well, they would use anyone close to you to lure you in. You have anyone that you're super close with?" I slowly nodded my head. "They're not safe then." I furrowed my brow the thought suddenly coming to me. "What about my mother?!" "They only want you."

  I closed my eyes knowing exactly what he meant by that. The deep dark meaning of that statement sent my mind into overdrive as fear encased every part of me. I felt a hand fall onto my shoulder and I didn't bother to remove it or look as I knew it was Niall. His comforting hand gave me a small sense of relief that I had these boys to protect me for now.

  I turned to face forward causing Niall's hand to fall and crossed my arms on the counter, laying my head between them.

  "You should probably call your friends and tell them to come here so they are safe." I nodded, my head still in my arms as a tear slipped from my eye. I wiped it away quickly before anyone noticed, sitting back up again. I felt a numbness wash through me as I pushed everything away like I always tend to do.

  "Where am I, exactly?" "Just tell them to meet at Nandos." I nodded, gulping slightly and taking a deep, shaky breath. "I just wanna go home." I whispered to myself as I took my phone from my pocket.

  I dialed Megan's number and she picked up after the third ring. "Hello?" "Hey girl.""Belle, where have you been?! I've been worried sick! I saw you leave the party with that boy. Oh my god! Are you okay?! What happened?!" I smiled slightly, knowing she was one of the few people that actually cared for me. "I'm fine, but I need you to meet up with Olivia at Nandos in twenty minutes, okay. I'll explain later." It was silent for a minute as she took in my serious statement. "Are you gonna call Olivia?" She spoke barely above a whisper. She knew something was up by the tone in my voice. "Yeah." "Okay. Bye." "Bye."

  I called Olivia repeating the same thing before hanging up and turning to face Harry. "They'll be at Nandos in twenty." He nodded. "I'll go pick them up. You two stay here."

~*~

🎶Give a little time to me, or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow
🎶

Ok so I am fixing to go to Montana for about three weeks and one of those weeks I can't even have my iPod or phone with me cause ill be at camp which means I won't be able to post:( I will try my hardest to post another chapter before I leave this Saturday but I can't make any promises! Love yall!!! Thanks for reading!!! Any questions just inbox and ask!!! Wish me luck!!!

What's y'all's fav songs? I just got an iTunes card and looking for new songs for the trip so any suggestions? I have all 1d, little mix, and Ed sheeran CDs so other than those.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Peace out babes😘✌