= two =

Hello everyone, and welcome back to Flip Side! c:

Sorry for the slightly later update, but I had math homework to do (curse Algebra 2 and imaginary numbers... I'm usually good at math too) and then went to the craft store to get some stuff for Christmas presents. ^^" Therefore, I didn't really remember this until I got home and was like "oh crap I need to upload today." Lol ~

So this chapter may not be as edited as I'd like it to be (since my betas got back to me fairly late with feedback... but don't worry about it it's fine ^^). Just keep that in mind.

I'd like to address something here, as well... Bayani leaving YouTube will NOT be affecting the plot of Flip Side. There are a lot of main characters here that aren't a part of the Cube anymore, Tomahawk just being one example that I'm allowing myself to reveal. I've already plotted this out, and it's meant to be a little nostalgic and reminiscent of what the group used to be (especially once we get into the AU for real), which focuses on the past, not the present. I just felt the need to say this, because there's always the one person who asks c:

Remember to follow code_cherry on Twitter and Instagram, and to vote and comment for more! Enjoy two! c:

= will =

The constant, carefree chatter was starting to make my head hurt. Laughter echoed in my headphones, loud voices along with it, but none towards me. I was a bystander, there but invisible to the main stars of the show. To them, I didn't matter. There was no point in me even being there.

Feeling a little sick to my stomach, I moved my mouse to exit TeamSpeak, stopping only when I received a poke from Jordan.

xBayani : "Let's talk in a different chatroom."

Kiingtong : "Okay."

I switched to one of the general rooms, Bayani entering just behind me. I didn't have time to get a word in before he spoke.

"Okay, Will, talk," he instructed firmly.

I shifted uncomfortably, already seeing where this was going. He knows me too well. "What do you mean?"

"Don't BS me." He sounded a little annoyed, angry even. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I'm fine," I muttered, staring at my bare feet on the carpet below my desk.

"Seriously, dude?" He sighed in exasperation. "I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything. What's up?"

I bit my lip, my hands curling into fists. "I don't think the Cube is for me, Jordan."

"What?" Jordan seemed taken aback, as if my answer was the last thing he'd been expecting. "What do you mean?"

"I just... don't feel like it's my thing. You guys have your little jokes and stuff, you know? I always feel like I'm intruding on something I'm not a part of." I chuckled bitterly. "And let's be honest, Jordan... no one even tries to include me, except for you."

"That's not--"

"Damn it, man, don't try and contradict me. You know it's true." I could feel color flushing my cheeks, my frustration starting to show. "Tell me, did Graser and H even acknowledge me positively that entire recording session? No! And Graser practically called me an amateur, Jordan. In front of all his and H's subscribers." I shook my head, trying to contain all the words I'd been wanting to say for months. "I don't feel welcome, and I don't think you understand that. They may see you as part of their elite group, but not me."