Chapter twenty

Jacobs P.O.V

I walked through the house looking for my little mate. Honestly I couldn't be happier. She was perfect and she was mine.

I smiled to myself, but quickly remembered all the events that fate decided would unfold.

"Cassi?" I called. No answer. i walked into our room and saw her sleeping. I chuckled. Cassi really liked to sleep. Anytime, anyplace.

I gently shook her awake.

Nothing.

I kissed he gently. No response. I tried again and she started kissing back. I trailed the kisses to her mark.

"Best wake up ever" she giggled. I smiled knowing she was happy. Man I am really whipped right now.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I said nervously. We never really had the first date or anything.

"Of course" she said smiling. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" I whispered.

This would be the perfect date.

cassis P.O.V

Finally our first date! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR. What do I do. What if he finds out he doesn't like me. Sure we loved being around each other, it's part of a mate bond, but we haven't talked too much, or discussed anything real.

I nearly ran into Claudia's chest. Savannah was there too.

"I NEED YOUR HELP!" I screamed.

"Okay, it's either a fire or a boy problem" Claudia said.

"I'm going on my first official date with Jacob and I need my clothes, hair, and make up perfect, i don't even know what to say" I sighed " I have no fashion sense, all I can do with my hair is brush it! I need you guys to help me up please"

"Of course!" They said in unison with wild, maniacal smiles from ear to ear. Uh oh.

---

Thanks to all my fans. Might update another chapter today.