That night

Drip-drip-drop

The sound of the rain on that gloomy night

Trickle-slip-plop

The sound of the blood trekking down my neck

It was a dark night, the walls around me covered in blood and the floor was splattered with blood, I laid on the floor half conscious face down to the floorboards, I creaked my head to my left and noticed two figures on the floor covered in blood -my parents- though I could not make out their lifeless faces, I scrolled my lifeless eyes around to see what else I could make out and I noticed I was lying on the floor in the family room, then I noticed the silhouette of a woman with a long flowing dress and Snow White hair, a small girl was peaking out from behind her with shoulder length fluffy chocolate brown hair and she was hugging a stuffed white bunny, her lips were curved into a smile at the conners of her lips, she was giggling at me, my helpless body and lifeless eyes. Then a hand lightly patted on her hair, it was the woman, she turned to walk away, that's when I noticed the blood that streamed from her long fangs and slipped to her chin, it was almost in tune with her blood red lips -though I wasn't sure whether it was blood or blood-red lipstick- and the girl skipped off after her.

A few minutes later, a man showed up at the same spot, he caught my heavy gaze and ran over to me, he felt my wrist for pulse and found one, though it was very weak, then he carried me princess style.

His grip was strong but soft and gentle, I felt like a broken doll in his hold, then I gathered a little strength and murmured, "I have to get it-my room-", that is all I could manage to say before my head limped to the side on his shirt, he must have been in the rain because his shirt was cold and wet.

He carried me into the living wing of the three part house, I pointed at one of the many rooms in the hallway and he carried me into the room and opened the door, I used small of the remaining strength I has left to whisper, "I can stand." But i said it a little to wearily and therefor he hesitated then his grip tightened a little, then I used more of the very little strength I had to push away from his chest and hop out of his hands, landing very shakily and gripping the door frame to keep from stumbling into well everything, then I limped over to my bed and picked up my plush white rabbit, it reminded me of that girl, but hers looked handmade and it had different sized mismatched eyes, mine on the other hand was finely crafted small and white with black bead eyes and a black bat hair clip embedded in the cloth near its left ear, I had the same hair clip but mine was clipped into its left wrist which was encapsulated in my left palm, I turned to my side, night gown swishing at my ankle to see if I had forgotten any thing but I caught the glimpse of the full moon amongst the rain and lightning in the window the I started moving back step- by-step till my dress swished against something I turned on impulse to find out what it was then I caught myself face-to-face with my reflection in the mirror I would have gawked at what I saw but I couldn't control my emotions or facial features, my chestnut brown hair had turned pale blonde, my almond amber eyes had turned red, and the blood that was streaming down my neck had vanished, all of a sudden, the world started spinning and turned lopsided then I blacked out, just like an emotionless mannequin I lost all emotion and I lost heart.
____________________________________________________________
=D/N=
So how was it?
P.S this is the vampire story I was talking about Niagara_Falls . CHAO:3