Years...

After that I lived with Niall (the man) in a special room, I had heard other voices but never got to find out who or what it was and I wound up doing work for Niall but I still couldn't see anyone but him unless it was part of my job. My "work" was in two parts, I'm half charm caster so I can make incantations on and for people, but the really drastic ones may cost a real lot like in extreme cases your very life for the protection of someone you love, I did that once before, Niall was holding his annual ball once when I was eight the year he took me in, he brought a couple to me, they had a son about my age, he was drastically sick and was to die a few days prior from that time, they gave up their lives and very existence to protect him, it touched my heart a little, it was the only thing apart from Niall that I felt a tinge of emotion for, so by their will they were put together and turned into a gem, an indigo-purple one encapsulating their feelings, memories and emotions towards their son 'Flare Mavis' who nowadays goes by the name 'Cade', their death was said to be due to an unknown cause and was covered up with a fake story of them dying in a car crash with their bodies unfound.

The second part of my job was to set a scene to assassinate those who did not comply to the contract they made with me, it was quite simple, set the scene, leave and wait for a positive result and today will be my greatest one yet, I was to set a fire in a northern apartment building for people that are rich but are saving their riches or people that are trying to run away from an inescapable fate, I was to assassinate a man named Hugo Ritee for going against his contract, I was supposed to burn the building down to cinders.

{find out what happens in the next chapter, *my favorite place*}

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 see ya!