Massage

Nayeon looks at Tzuyu for the umpteenth time that day. Something seems to be bothering the maknae but she can't tell what. Jungyeon catches her staring and stands in her line of vision.

"Hey, why do you keep on staring at Tzuyu? Just go and talk to her if you want to." Jungyeon rolls her eyes. "That's not it, something doesn't seem right with Chewy, that's all." Nayeon denies while explaining her reasons for staring.

"What do you mean, 'something doesn't seem right with Chewy'? You mean she's sick or something?" Jungyeon moves aside to look at Tzuyu. "She looks healthy to me."

Before Nayeon can say anything, Jungyeon walks over to the maknae and taps her shoulder, gaining her attention.

"Yes, unnie?" Tzuyu turns around to face Jungyeon. "You don't look well. What's up?" Jungyeon asks naturally.

Tzuyu frowns a little before she smiles. "It's nothing," she says as Nayeon walks over. "My neck and back just aches a little, that's all." Jungyeon and Nayeon don't look convinced by the maknae's smile, after all, anyone could see the uncomfortable look in Tzuyu's eyes.

Knowing that they had a tight and busy schedule the next day, Nayeon decides to help the maknae a little with her limited massaging skills.

"Chewy, could you lie down on the floor?" Nayeon grins while cracking her knuckles. Tzuyu looks doubtful but obeys the older anyway, lying on the cold floor of the practice room.

Nayeon sits on Tzuyu's butt and back thighs, running a hand down her back. "Where does it hurt?" she asks as Jungyeon settles down beside Tzuyu. "Mm... here." Tzuyu stretches an arm back to point out where her back was aching - the lower back.

"Okay," Nayeon nods, and blushes. "C-Can I lift up your shirt?"

"W-What?" Tzuyu looks behind in surprise. "I mean, I can't massage you very well with your shirt on," Nayeon explains, "I won't lift it above your chest, I promise." she tries to reassure the younger as Tzuyu just sighs and turns back while nodding.

Nayeon lifts Tzuyu's shirt, stopping just below her rib cage. She stares and admires Tzuyu's back muscles for a moment before placing both hands on her back and pressing down in an attempt to massage the younger girl.

Tzuyu flinches and clenches her fists, hoping that her unnie wouldn't notice that her massage was actually backfiring. She was grateful for the offer alone, she wouldn't want to make Nayeon feel bad for making her ache worse.

Jungyeon notices Tzuyu's cringing face, and slaps Nayeon's leg. "What?!" Nayeon asks in annoyance. "You're hurting Tzuyu, you idiot. Aren't you putting in too much strength?" Jungyeon rolls her eyes like she always does at her best friend.

"Really?! I was so concentrated on trying to massage her, I didn't know it hurt! Sorry, Chewy! Tell me if it hurts next time, okay?" Nayeon looks at the back of Tzuyu's head in worry.

"Oh, Sana! Could you come here for a minute?" Jungyeon notices Sana enter the practice room and calls her over. "Yes?" Sana asks once she reaches the trio.

"Our girl crush here," Jungyeon narrows her eyes at Nayeon, "has made our poor maknae's ache worse. Could you teach her how to massage?"

"Yeah, okay, sure." Sana gives a smile and starts to teach Nayeon how to massage. "Firstly unnie, I think you're using too much strength." Sana comments as she observes Nayeon while she massages Tzuyu.

"You should keep your fingers spread out with your hand relaxed," she proceeds to spread Nayeon's fingers out, "try using your body weight instead of your strength."

Nayeon concentrates and follows Sana's instructions carefully as she starts to press down on Tzuyu's back. Body weight, not strength, she reminds herself.

Tzuyu lets out a sigh as she relaxes. "Is it better now, Chewy?" Nayeon asks. Tzuyu nods slightly and Nayeon heaves a sigh of relief. She continues to massage her for a while before getting off and letting Tzuyu sit up.

"How do you feel?" Nayeon asks. "I feel much better now, thank you unnie!" Tzuyu turns to Nayeon and grins. "Thanks for teaching Nayeon unnie how to massage, Sana unnie." Tzuyu turns to Sana and flashes her a smile which Sana returns before leaving the practice room.

"Your neck still hurts, right? I know how to fix that one!" Nayeon grins, and Tzuyu feels a little insecure about it but lets her unnie do as she pleases.

"Girl crush, don't make another mistake." Jungyeon warns, standing up to leave to entertain Jihyo who was calling her from the other room. "I won't!" Nayeon clenches her fist with confidence.

She wraps her hands around Tzuyu's neck, as if strangling her, and starts to massage it slowly. Tzuyu's head involuntarily moves up as Nayeon continues to massage her neck.

Her jawline is so pretty, Nayeon thinks to herself. And her lips- asbelabadosh she's 16, Im Nayeon get a hold of yourself.

After a while, Nayeon stops her massage and Tzuyu's head drops back down. "Are you feeling better?" Nayeon asks, hopefully she found the massage good. But I kind of want to touch her again. "... Do you want a hand massage?"

Tzuyu stares at her for a moment with confused eyes. This isn't something you see every day from Nayeon unnie, she thinks, I wonder what's going on in her mind. But then on the other hand, her hands felt strong and warm and I like-

"Sure." Tzuyu smiles. Nayeon takes Tzuyu's hand into her own and admires her long, slender fingers before pressing between her thumb and index finger absently. Tzuyu simply watches her with a smile, and a thought crosses her mind.

"Nayeon unnie," she calls, and Nayeon immediately gives her her full attention. "I..." Oh god, am I really going to say this? "I... My... My lips are missing something," her voice dies off towards the end.

Nayeon's eyes widen while Tzuyu looks to the ground, and she blushes. She holds onto Tzuyu's hand, and leans in, giving her a gentle kiss. She sits down quickly, looking at the surprised but blushing maknae.

"Um... Was that what it was looking for?" Nayeon lets go of Tzuyu's hand, waiting for an answer. Tzuyu responds by giving her a small peck on the lips before standing up and quickly walking out of the practice room. Nayeon touches her lips and a grin makes its way onto her lips as Jungyeon enters the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you today?"

That's the end of the one shot. The story didn't develop into what I expected it to be, but I hope it's alright. Another Nayeon and Tzuyu fanfic, I don't know their ship name although some people have been calling them TzuNay. I hope you all can comment and give me some pointers on how to make the story better, and I'll try my best to improve as always :)

oneshotvariety