Pink

Soooo basically this is more of a filler chapter. About maybe 3 or 4 chapters left. And then....*drumroll* ....the big surprise. Not really a surprise, but whatever. Anyways enjoy. Sorry if its short, not really much to say. 

************************************

Maddie's P.O.V

Liam and Niall help Louis inside and I carry his bags. Louis was kept in the hospital another week because his condition was rather critical. The boys and I left for Arizona and they purchased a villa. They designed all the rooms, though Harry didn't let me see mine. We had a lot of time on our hands. Once we were done, we came back to Colorado and picked Louis up.

The boys help Louis into a chair and prop his left leg, still in a cast, up onto a footrest.

"How you feeling?" Harry says.

"A lot better than I did a few hours ago." I set his bags down next to him then left to see my new room. To be honest I didn't want to with the boys right now. We were going through kinda an awkward stage. After the accident the boys started to think a little better about what happened to me. And well......now they're at it again. They're trying to get the details and all that crap. I honestly don't ever want to talk about that day again, but the boys insist on bringing it up. They don't know how I feel when I talk about it and they just make me feel worse when they ask questions.

While Louis was in the hospital and we were in Arizona, I was being interrogated over and over by them. Mostly Liam who is the most concerned.

I walked down a long corridor and came to a door that said MADDIE on it. I was assuming that this room was mine so I braced myself for what I was about to see. I closed my eyes and opened the door, closing it behind me.

I opened my eyes to see......PINK. No wonder Harry didn't want me to see it. It's Barbie's dream room. Literally everything is pink or white. The walls are covered by some weird fabric that's a hot pink color. And the ceiling has the fabric draped under it, looking more like a circus tent. In the middle of the ceiling is a small lamp, or whatever you wanna call it.

The bed is a queen size, I think, which is also pink. At least it's covered by some white comforters and pillows. I couldn't stand it if it were all pink.

There's a small side table with another lamp and a small collection of nail polish. There's also a vanity on the opposite side, as well as a chair with a small pillow near the window. The floor itself is a black and white design.  

OMG. I'm living in Barbie's bedroom.

It's not that I hate the room, it's just that I'm not exactly a huge fan of ....pink. They set me up. I've notice how Harry doesn't think I act like a girl. He must think that I'm a tomboy. This room is just his and their way of making me act more girly. Well what they don't know is, that it actually might work. Just great. I roll my eyes.

I look under the puffy bed and find my suitcase. Harry said it would be there.  

I opened it up and took out some basic stuff including a calendar. I opened it up to the month of August and went to that date. The date. Not a date date like between a boy and a girl. Like a day date. Does that make sense? I confuse myself most of the time. The day that I become more mature. Yep that must give you some sort of hint.

I can't wait. Just 1 more week. Actually 6 days. But I'm not excited for any big birthday bash that the boys might throw me. I could care less if they didn't even get me a cake. All I cared about was if they remembered. Louis and the boys saw my birth certificate so they saw my full name and birth date. I wonder if they remember though. If only one of the boys remembered then that would be my choice. The boy who remembered is the one I would choose to be my legal adoptive father. Technically right now the boys were all just my legal guardians. I never chose anyone an the date is coming up where the court will just pick a random guy.

I can't wait. This also proves as a sort of test. To see if they bothered enough to care. And remember.

I look around my overly pink room. I loved it but.....why did it have to be so.....PINK.

~PIC OF ROOM ON SIDE~ I hope it shows up

*********************************** 

-------PLEASE READ---------

Yea more of a filler. Can't really say anything. I mean Louis had to come home at some point, can't stay in the hospital forever. Anyways I thought it helped me transition a little better to the chapter. The next chapter, obviously, involves Maddie's birthday. And Oh Gosh. Only like maybe 4 chapters left in this fan fic. But then.....*drumroll* .....I'm planning two new books! I'll probably start and finish one before the other. One of them may be really short. But the other one is gonna be a love story! I got super inspired and so now I'm gonna write it! Thanks bye.