I'm Liam Payne's sister... Wait, what? - Chapter 13

Friday Afternoon

Liam's P.O.V

Hannah came back downstairs without frankie, i looked at her confused and she looked up, i nodded and stood up

"i wanna go for a run"

the boys stood up too

"we'll come"

i shook my head "nah, its ok, i wanna get my head around things"

they all nodded slowly and sat back down, i walked out leaving them chatting to my parents and flicking through the TV, i ran upstairs and into my room, i took my top off and chucked it on the floor, i reached into the wardrobe to get my trackies and tight top out(i usually work out in those) i chucked them on my bed then turned back to the wardrobe and froze. my bed had a bump in. i turned slowly and looked over to see frankie fast asleep with my ipod on, holding a picture of me on a photoshoot for 'BLISS' a smile creaped on my face and i reached over and gently kissed her forehead.

in no less than five minutes i was changed and walking out the front door, i didnt have my ipod because i left it with frankie but this time it felt like i didnt want to listen to any music, i had stuff to do. i started out with a gentle jog but as i thought more about what i was about to do i felt myself go faster and faster.

roughly 10 minutes later i was outside the big building. i checked my hair in my phone then walked in. i was immediately greeted by several people offering me different things eg. drinks, food, photos. i didnt care so i just walked up to the receptionist. she was a rather pretty girl but i didnt let that distract me.

"welcome back liam, how can i help you?"

i was about to start flirting when i realised that i needed to focus.

"i need to see someone"

"ok, who?"

"a certain person that wrote a certain article on a certain person and his SISTER!"

she looked slightly shocked as i shouted the word sister.

"well? can i see him?"

she slowly nodded

"well then get him on the phone NOW!"

i felt anger rush through me, i dont think ive ever been this angry. this is definately my first temper tantrum(outside my house obviously) the lady was speaking to someone and i tapped my fingers on the desk, trying to calm myself down. a few seconds later she put the phone down and looked up at me.

"3rd floor, room 12"

i nodded and ran off, i got told off for running but as soon as they were out of sight i carried on, i reached the lifts and pushed the button. i tryed muttering under my breath to make the lift go faster but it only made it slower, but eventually it arrived. the doors slid open and standing there in the lift was Danielle Peazer. she smiled awkwardly and i smiled back,

"i'll get the next one"

she shook her head "no its fine"

i slowly nodded then walked in and pressed 3. the doors closed and the lift slowly moved

"so, what brings you here?"

i turned to face her, she was always so beautiful

"i... ermm, my.. um, well"

she put a finger on my lips and i felt my legs about to give

"its ok, im guessing you want to sort out what happened in the papers?"