Darkened Sun

Beep

I'm bored....

Beep

Hearing those things for a long time can be annoying.....

CLICK

"It seems there's nothing wrong with him for now."

Oh, it's the doctor.

"I see. May I see him?"

Huh? That voice..... onii-san?

"Of course you may. You are always welcomed here, Sun."

Onii-san! It's good to see you!

"Although his eyes are open, doesn't mean he's awake. But do not worry, his mind is still active and this effect wouldn't last for long."

Haha..... I dunno whether to be sad or happy of being used to being ignored....

"I hope it will not. Our scientist are trying to make a solution for this problem."

Scientist? Shouichi and Spanner? Wait, does that mean Giannini is involved too? Oh god, no. I really love him as one of my family but please, one problem is enough.

"Excuse me for my rudeness, signor Sun but.... I can't help but worry when you said scientists."

I agree!! Thank god you think the same as me!

"I understand your concern. Giannini isn't involved in it. He himself agreed to not involve in it."

Thank god!

"I see..... Ah, it seems I have something else to do. If you'll excuse me."

Thank you, doctor! See you later!

"Haa....."

Onii-san....?

"I'm sorry, Tsuna...."

Wha- onii-san....? Why....?

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you... if only I was stronger...."

No! It's not your fault onii-san! You'te not weak! I am! So please smile, onii-san!

"I'm sorry....."

Please don't!!

ClICK

"Onii-san?"

"Kyoko!"

Kyoko-chan!

"What are you doing here, Kyoko?"

"I wanted to visit Tsu-kun."

"Oh. Well, I'll let you have some time alone."

No! Onii-san, please don't go yet! Not while you're still sad!

"Onii-san, wait."

"Huh? What is it?"

"...... are you..... blaming yourself....?"

"I......"

"Please..... please stop blaming yourself, onii-chan."

"Kyoko..... you don't understand. I-"

"What makes you think I don't understand?"

Ah, Kyoko-chan snapped.

"Wha-"

"What makes you think I don't understand what's it like to be helpless? To be unable to do anything?"

Kyoko-chan....

"Kyoko, I didn't mean-"

"Oh? Then, what are you trying to say, O.N.I.I.S.A.N."

"I-"

"Are you trying to say that you, blaming yourself, isn't because you feel so helpless? Powerless?"

"......"

Onii-san..... Kyoko-chan.....

"Haa..... I'm sorry onii-san. It's just- Tsu-kun would be sad if he knew that you're blaming yourself."

"I know, but-"

"But what, onii-san? Were you thinking that if you'd been fast enough, you'd be the one to get hurt instead of Tsu-kun?"

"........"

"Well?"

"...... yes...."

"Onii-san....if you're thinking like that, then there's no doubt that Tsu-kun is also thinking like that too. That's why he took the hit."

"Huh?"

"Tsu-kun doesn't want you or the others that he cared about get hurt. That's why he did it. Because he cared about you. If you were the one who got hurt, then I'm sure Tsu-kun would be worried like you."

"You're right...."

"Now cheer up, onii-san! You can't be sad all day. That's not what extreme men do."

"..... that's right. I'm an extreme man so I have to be EXTREME!!"

"Un! So don't worry! Tsu-kun will be fine!"

"OF COURSE HE WOULD! HE IS AN EXTREME MAN AFTER ALL!"

Onii-san..... thank you.....

"Hehe.... oh, before I forgot. Hayato-kun wants to meet you about something. He told me he couldn't contact you so he sent me to search for you."

"OH?! THE OCTOPUS-HEAD EXTREMELY CALLED?! I FORGOT TO EXTREMELY TURN OFF THE SILENT MODE! IT SEEMS I HAVE TO EXTREMELY GO NOW! SEE YOU LATER TO THE EXTREME KYOKO!"

Of course you would.

"Be careful, onii-chan!"

"I EXTREMELY WILL!!"

BANG!

"It seems onii-chan returned to his normal self right, Tsu-kun?"

Un! I'm glad! Thank you, Kyoko-chan!

"If you could speak right now, you'd probably thanked me."

True.

"Get well soon, Tsu-kun. It's no fun without you around."

I will. I promise.

____________________________________

I like this siblings. This chapter focus heavily on Kyoko and Ryohei. It was hard trying to figure out where can I insert Tsuna. Hope you enjoyed!