THE FLASHBACK AND THE MEET

MOON'S

I was walking down the streets of L.A in my thoughts of when I was younger. I remember playing with Gemma and her brother Harry. I always miss those days. Everything changed after my family moved to America. I was 13 at that time. I always wonder if they ever think about me. I always had a huge crush on Harry but I never told anyone. I stopped at one of favorite stores 'Jack Wills'. As i was gazing through I saw a group boys, I thought recognized them but it was hard to tell, so I just ignored them.

Harry's P.O.V.

Me and the boys were in 'Jack Wills' in L.A looking around pilling things on our arms to buys. The boys were all talking,but I was just thinking to myself about when i was youger. How Gemma and I played. I also remember her friend Moon. She was gorgeous,she had blonde hair,long legs,not incredibly skinny but not over weight, just perfect. But one year she moved away to somewhere in America. We were heartbroken. Especially me, I always had a huge Crush on her so when she left, I always felt alone. Across the store was a girl about our age she look familiar like,like Moon! could it really be her? I inched my way closer to get her better view. I had to talk to her so thats exactly what i did. It was the best decision of my life, when i looked into her blue eyes it was like nothing changed from when we were 13. When she looked back into my eyes I could tell she knew exactly who i was. I was extremely happy. I screamed "Moon Smith". She replied "Harry Styles". And we were in the same position remembering the beautiful past I spent with her. Someone cleared their thoart. It was Zayn!

Hey guys. How was the story? hope you all like it. Please keep reading and voting. Looking for your support. I will soon be updating the 2nd chapter :-) ;-) :-*