Chapter 9

Mitch's POV

Its been 3 days since the last time I saw Scott, he hasn't been in school for 1 week now.

Which doesn't surprised me that much.

I wasn't sure if I could go back to school after what had happened, my mom even told me to say-which I almost accepted-but i didn't.

And I regret it immediately.

Why you may ask? Its just one word

Avi

"Mitch, when are you going to talk to him again?" Kirstie asked me as we both walked down the hallway, passing Avi who was taking something out of his locker.

"I-I'm just not comfortable with him right now Kirstie...." I started off, trying to explain to her-and myself-why I wasn't talking to him.

She gave me w slight nod before looking over at Avi again, sighing as she shut his locker and walked away.

"That doesn't mean you can't talk to him." I said with a small smile, she looked at me quickly with wide eyes and a small tint of red on her cheeks, embarrassed that I had caught her starting.

"W-wha--"

"Go." I giggled before pushing her towards Avi, giving her a supportive smile and thumbs up.

As soon as she landed, Avi turned away from his locker and turned around, jumping a bit in surprise when Kirstie was in front of him, blocking his way.

"Wow! H-hi K-Kirstie." He shuddered, giving her a small smile.

"Hi Avi." Kirstie said softly, both of them facing the ground, making me roll my eyes.

Christ look at each other

"S-so....how's Mitch?" Avi asked as he looked up at her.

Huh?

"What? Oh, he's...." Kirstie looked away from Avi's gaze, not knowing what to say.

"He's alright, yeah?" Avi asked almost a bit scared.

"Y-yeah! He's fine!" Kirstie said with a nervous smile, obviously not expecting Avi to ask a question about me.

Well actually--

"Good, I'm sorry but even if we had that fight, I still can't stop worrying about him. He's like the younger brother I've never had and I just want to best for him."

Then I froze.

The b-best

B-best....

"If you wanted the best for me...." I said clenching my fist, my gaze at the ground, gritting my teeth. "Then you would have let me take care of him myself before running and yelling at me like a child!" I called out, making Avi turn his head to me with wide eyes, Kirstie still facing the floor.

"M-Mitch--"

I turned around, running to my first period class-which I was gonna be early to now-not caring about their calls.

I was stupid.

I wasn't ready.

I talked to him.

I got angry.

I exploded.

I let it happen again.

I'm such an idiot.

Small update for you guys!

So, TODAYS SUP3RFRUIT DAY!

Last Sup3rfruit he slipped his hand into his sweater.

Now what?

Leaked sex tape?

The world will NEVER know.

*makes hand heart*

I will love you forever

*waves*

BYE BYE!