-- Tadashi Hamada x Male!Reader --

(y/n) was setting up his Christmas tree in his living room. He took a step back once he was done, admiring his work with a cocky smile. "Finally done..." He whispered to himself. Today was December 24th, the day before Christmas. On the other hand, your best friend Tadashi Hamada was pacing the floor of his and his brother, Hiro's room. "Dude just calm down and go over there! You've wanted to tell him for so long. Today is the perfect day!" Hiro said, getting slightly annoyed with his brother. "But Hiro, we've been friends for so long! What if he rejects me and never wants to talk to me ever again?!" Tadashi said, panicking. Hiro groaned, taking Tadashi's phone off his desk and calling (y/n). Tadashi looked up when he saw him. "Hiro I swear to god-" "Hey (y/n)! Tadashi wants to see you, be here as soon as you can! Bye!" Hiro spoke quickly then hanging up.

(y/n) had picked up and heard Hiro speak. Once the call hung up, he stared at his phone, shrugging. "Well then..." he said, getting his things and throwing on his jacket. After he was all bundled up with his jacket, boots, scarf, and beanie, he started walking to Tadashi's place which wasn't that far away. "I wonder what he wants..." (y/n) quietly asked himself as he walked in the freezing cold.

"HIRO!" Tadashi shouted, clearly angry but with a hint of nervousness. Well, lets face it. Tadashi was a nervous, shaking mess "Why the hell would you do that?! I wont be able to speak or say anything or-" Hiro groaned loudly which made Tadashi stop talking. "Just do it my god! It's not that hard!" Hiro said. Tadashi sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

After a few minutes, Aunt Cass called from downstairs. "Tadashi! (y/n) is here to see you!" She shouted in her usual cheerful tone. Tadashi's heart pounded in his chest as his face flared up. Hiro got up and stood in front of his older brother. putting his hands on his shoulders. "C'mon bro, you got this." He said, giving a bright smile. Tadashi sighed and rolled his eyes. He walked out of the room and saw (y/n) in the living room. He turned his head. "Hey Tadashi, whats up?" He said softly, smiling. Tadashi's hands shook, his face deep red. (y/n) noticed these things and walked over to his tall best friend, putting a hand on his forehead. "You're burning up..." He said. "Should I get Aunt Cass to help?" He asked, taking his hand off his forehead.

Tadashi shook his head. "Um... no, that's alright... I just... wanted you to come here to tell you something..." He said in a slightly shaky voice. (y/n) nodded and spoke. "Alright, shoot. I'm listening." He gave a small, cute smile. Tadashi sighed and looked away, to the side. "W-Well... I um...-" Hiro walked in. "Tadashi's in love with you." He said. The older hamada turned around to look at the smirking fourteen year old. "HIRO HAMADA!" He shouted. (y/n) just stood there in complete shock, his face flaring up and now deep red. Hiro smirked more. (y/n) slowly tapped on Tadashi's shoulder, as he turned around. Tadashi was about to say something, until (y/n) gripped the collar of his best friend's shirt, pulling him close so that their lips smashed together.

"YES! I KNEW IT! I TOLD YOU, NERD!" Hiro shouted, fist pumping the air in satisfaction. Tadashi's eyes were wide, his cheeks dark red. Although, he slowly relaxed and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around (y/n)'s waist and pulling him close as he kissed back.

The next day on Christmas, (y/n) spent the day with the Hamada family, mostly because his now boyfriend was there. It was an amazing day.