Chapter 9-Just call me baby

Ethaniel P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and look around to find myself in a different nursery. The sun isn't up yet but looking at the clock on the wall I see it's only because it's early morning.

I can tell time but I can't manage to move my limbs. Great.

I'm starving and so I do the only thing I can do.

I kick my feet and scream.

I hear footsteps but don't stop crying.

Zylen walks in and picks me up trying to calm my crying.

"Shhhhh. Baby its ok. Daddys here. How about we change you and get a bottle. You get to meet daddy and papa's family today."

I calm down but only because I'm curious to what he's doing.

He sets me down on the changing table and I see that it's lion king themed. I didn't notice before but the whole room is lion king themed.

Awesome. Lion king is the GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!

How could I have not noticed before. My blanket even has the Lions all over it.

Zylen,or daddy, has gathered ever thing and is undressing me. I'm too destracted by the room to even care.

"Do you like your room baby? You like the lions?"
"Omg, you went potty all by your self we didn't have to force you."

That's when I feel the wetness between my legs and bust out crying.

I a 16 year old boy has been forced into wearing a diaper and drinking a bottle and has now wet himself.

"It's okay baby. That's what it's meant for. We put it on you so you would use it."

This is when the baby side of me takes over and let's him do his thing.

I sit there the last few tears leaking out while he changes me.

"Alright baby all done. Would you like to wear one of your lion king outfits today?" I open my mouth and start to coo like a baby."Alright then I'll take that as a yes"

He goes to the closet and takes out the most adorable out fit. Completed with lion king socks and shoes. And I'm still stuck in baby land so I kick my little feet and giggle.

"Awww your just the cutest baby. Everyone is going to love you today".

He quickly gets me dressed and says that we are going to wake up papa.

Papa is asleep in their bed with just his boxers on. And the covers thrown to the side.

"What do you say baby you want to do the honors?"

I giggle and make gabby hands toward papa.

Damn I really need to switch back and get control over my body.

He sets me on papa chest and I struggle to lift my head.

I move my arms so they're on his face and start hitting him.

His eyes pop open and he smiles.

"Well hello gaia you seem happy this morning." I giggle and hit hi again. My head is swinging all over the place so he sits up and cradles my neck.

Zylen comes and sits on the bed " he's being a very good boy this morning but he also hungry so we need to feed him before we go."

I start to coo again making papa smile down at me.

"Welp, come on good lookin let's go get this munchkin something to eat".

I giggle and hit papa again making them both laugh.

Papa hands me over to daddy so he can get dressed.

We head downstairs and daddy starts making me a bottle. While papa makes some baby food.

They feed me the food and cradle me to drink the bottle and I start to think.

I had a horrible child hood. No im living the life decked out in lion king. This is a second chance why am I fighting it? From now on you can call me Ethaniel the baby!!!!