Chapter 6

I then woke up to the noise of a womens voice. It was the flight attendant. She must of had a announcement to make.
" Okay everyone, we still have ten more hours to go. It won't be long until we cross U.S.A borders.
Please feel free to ask any questions to any of the planes workers. Thank you and stay tuned for more information." she said smiling the whole time.
" John" i said while trying to wake him up.
" Yeah" he said finally getting up.
" Ten hours until we reach L.A. It won't be long until we reach U.S borders" i said trying to tell him everything the attendant said.
" Good, but im going back to sleep" he said closing his eyes.
" Of course you are" i said rolling my eyes.
" Hey, do you think it will be snowing when we get to L.A"? Donna said looking at me.
" I don't know but I hope so. I haven't seen snow in a long time" i said laughing a little.
" I know! I remember when I had Evan! When I held him for the first time, i looked outside and it was snowing! Now he's gone, gone forever" she said looking out the window.
" I'm sorry" i said looking at her.
She shook her head yes. She didn't say anything at all. I feel so sorry for her. I couldn't imagine loosing one of my kids. That's so horrible.
" Hey guys, I'm one of your flight attendants, Carrie. Can I get guys anything? Maybe a hot towl, something to eat to drink?" she said smiling.
All of a sudden John woke up.
" Is it free?" John said almost jumping out of his seat.
" Yes, it comes with your ticket." she said laughing a little.
Me and Donna were dying of laughter.
" Yeah" John said looking at her.
" I will leave you guys this menu. There will be tables in front of you that fold out when you are ready. I will be back in five minutes." she said smiling.
" Oh and I will take a hot towel." he said while looking at the menu.
" Okay, what about you two?" she said looking at me an Donna.
" Sure two more" Donna said to her.
" Okay guys, I will be back" she said walking off.
As we finished up with the menu, she came back an took our orders and brought us our towels. It wasn't long until the food was out. It was so good. The best foods i have had in a long time.
" I'm so full, I think i am going to take another nap." i said rubbing my stomach.
" Yeah me too" Donna said.
Carrie then came back and took our plates.
"Goodnight" i said to both of them.
They both laughed and then I feel asleep.