Mate To Alpha of the rival pack and brothers worst enemy

photo of harmony/Krista----->

Chapter 1

(Harmony's POV)

I was sitting in a meadow laying down.

-CRUNCH!-

I sit up "hello?"

-SNAP!-

I stand up "hello is anybody there?" suddenly a giant wolf at least 10feet came out of the shadows. It whimpered and had its ears down with its tail between his legs. I giggled at the Midnight black wolf. I noticed his back as a giant dragon on it huh wierd.

I reach foward when suddenly "HARMONY LOVE KRYPTONITE IF YOU ARNT DRESSED IN 10 MINUETES THEN I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL BE SORRY ITS A 3 HOUR DRIVE TO THE SCHOOL!" i sat up groaning. My mom is making me go to some boarding school that my brother goes to with his friends.

My friend Krista is going as well. I went to my closet and put on some black track school sweatpants,a hot pink tank that says Cutie on the boob area, and some black flips and my hair in a messy bun. I walked down stairs saying "alright alright mom i am ready. So why do i have to this school again?"

She smiled "because its a good school?" liar.

I nodded and walked to the car "alright i am taking a nap wake me up when we get there" i looked at my hometown in Sydney Australia.We moved to australia about 10 years ago and i love it!

I plugged my ipod in and fell asleep.

*********

"Harmony wake up" i slowly opened my eyes . Nice school. "well i gotta go hun here is your schduel,a map and your key i really am sorry hun. I will see you on christmas break. Look there is your brother" i nodded and she drove away after hugging me. I started walking when i saw a familiar head. Oh my gosh its Perry!!!

I yelled out loud in an awesome spy music tone "DUBA DUBA DUBA DUBA DUBA DUBA DUBA...." i jump up screaming in a voice thats like a lot of people "PEEEEEERRRRYYYYYY!!!!" i jumped onto his back and we cracked up. I love do the Agent P from phinis and ferb.

He was by a picnic table so he grabs my arms and flips me over so my feet land on the table. I steady my self and turned around stand up. He then spoke "Love how many times have i told you dont sing that theme song crap its annoying"

I smiled "what ever you say agent P" i heard guys crack up. I looked around to see his beta. I have heard Perry call him that a few times so i assume its just a word for BEST FRIEND. I hugged him yelling "MAC N' CHEESE!!!!!" they laughed and i pulled away. I saw two others "hmmm you look like Ron Weesly! So i shall call you Ron Weesly!" he tried talking "but my name is gre-" i continued "hmm and you...you look like edward cullen even though i hate him so i shall call you edward!"

He tried speaking "but Love my name is Ke-" we heard laughing. I looked at Perry "if your not down laughing take me to my dorm please!" he nodded and i hopped on his back "lets go i dont got all day!"

(PenDragon's POV)

Oh joy another year at this lame school. I was leaning against a tree talking to My beta Oliver "think anybody new will be here?" he shrugged "i dont know" i opened my mouth when i smelt Strawberries and Vinialla.

"Oli do you smell that?" he looked at me wierd. Then i heard a shout while a girl was running "DUBA DUBA DUBA DUBA DUBA DUBA DUBA!!!!!!" she jumped and screamed "PEEEEEERRRRRRRYYYYY!!!" he then flipped her over his head and she stood up.

She then hugged Mac screaming "MAC N' CHEESE!!!" i watched in amuzment.

They were talking then he started giving her a piggy back ride. "i really hate them" oliver growled i snorted "i hate them as much as you but i hate Perry but who do you think that girl was?" he shrugged. I will find out who that is.