Chapter Two

Ten seniors and two sophomores were picking out somebfood for Seohyun's birthday party.

"Hey,Soo. Can you help get that?" Sunny asked pointing at the Goguma chips from the top shelf.

"Sure." Sooyoung nodded; She lifted Sunny up making the latter startled by the action,she grabbed four bags of Goguma chips.

"Wh-Why did you lift me up?" Sunnt stuttered not facing her tall friend,she held the bags of Goguma.

"Well,You asked me to help you. So I did." Sooyoung aswered,"Placed that in the cart and find the others."

Pabo! You could've just got it by your own! Not lifting me up in public!! Sunny thought blushing. She placed the bags in the cart.

"Hey..You okay?"

Sunny nodded and went beside Sooyoung then held onto her hem of shirt,"Can we get Mango dried dipped chocolate? I'm going to pay.."

Sooyoung smiled,"Sure. What aisle is it?"

Sunny looked at her and smiled," Aisle 9."

Sooyoung and Sunny went to the aisle and picked out ten bags of dried mango dipped in chocolate.

Taeyeon and Tiffany went to some vegetable aisle to pick out for the vegetable salad.

"TaeTae,Can we cook carbonara spaghetti?" Tiffany asked.

"Hmm...Sure Why not? Where's the pasta and sauce?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'll go get it,You go and pick some fresh veggies for Seobb." Tiffany said giving her best eyesmile for Taeyeon.

Aish... You never failed to make me fall inlove... Taeyeon thought.

While Tiffany was picking out some pastas and sauces for the dish she wants for her friends to eat.

Taeyeon on the other hand was almost broke the glass on the meat section by leaning too much.

"TAETAE!!!"

Taeyeon almost dropped the porkbellies by Tiffany's yell.

"Ppanii-ah..Don't yell." Taeyeon said placing the porkbellies in the cart.

"Mianhae,TaeTae. Here's the pasta and sauces for the dish!" Tiffany said showing two packs of pasta and sauces then places it inside.

"Aigoo.. It's almost full. Come on,Let's go find the others...Now I am worried about Seohyun and Sunny now." Taeyeon said while pushing the cart.

"Right... They are with the shikshins.. Poor them.."Tiffany said shaking her head.

They continued to walk when Tiffany hook her arm on Taeyeon's.

"You know... About what happened in Amber and Krystal classroom is bugging me till' now." Taeyeon said.

"You're not alone." Tiffany said.

Taeyeon sighed,"I want to know the reason why is she like that."

"Everyone does. That kid loves keeping something to herself." Tiffany sighed and saw Yuri and Jessica along with Krystal.

"Oh Hey,You two." Yuri greeted.

"Hey,Woah.. That is alot of fruits." Taeyeon said looking at their cart.

Tiffany was bothered that Krystal was looking away like she was searching for someone.

She's looking for Amber I think..

They went to search the other,they saw Hyoyeon,Nicole and Amber with some snacks.

Amber took a glance at Krystal who is avoiding her.She sighed and just followed the rest.