Chapter 1

*Orphélia's pov*

Well it was just like any normal thursday that means the pack abusing, bullying and beating me till I'm unconscious. I was just enjoying the silence and my beauty sleep when my awful cousin, Sandy,stormed into my room and ruined it.

She was yelling at the top of her lungs in her girly high pitch voice at me. At first I didn't understand what she was saying but when I do, it was too late.

Cold water hit my face, I wanted to scream-yell at her but it was quickly replaced by a punch in the face. I growled in agony,my head was throbbing and I started to see small black dots appearing in the air. For once, I thought I was going to pass out but it never happened. Infact cold water was splashed on my face again by now I was wide awake.

     "You useless brat wake up, who do you think you are?! The princess from beauty sleep". "Well no, you are not cause you need to make breakfast for everyone". "By the way, you should thanks me for reminding you of your chores, now fast come downstairs to make breakfast you worthless whore" she fumed and give me a wholesome slap on my cheek before she scurried out of my room.

Hurriedly, I make my way towards the kitchen and start to make pancakes for the whole pack. About 45 minutes later,I'm done with the pancakes and washed the utensils that I used.

Just as I put the nutella,strawberry,blueberry and lemon syrup on the table the pack members start to fill in the kitchen. Quickly I sneaked off towards the kitchen's exit to my room to avoid trouble but it wasn't my fate, I guessed.

I crashed into a wall and stumble on the floor. Well that's what I thought until I looked up. There stood all high in all his glory the soon-to-be-alpha,Jackson Cornner,next to him stood proudly Sandy I would say she was clinging on him.

Before the death of my parents,Jackson was the beta's son but as the alpha and luna died their title is passed to their child but not in my case. My pack thought that I'm too weak to look after the pack and the title was passed to the beta and now his son is known as the soon-to-be-alpha as his father is planning to retire from his post and pass the title to his unique son.

Every girls fell on their knees for him with his messy light brown hair,strong jaw line, dark emerald orbs and his height which is about 6,1. He was kind of the perfect dream-boy every girl would want to have. Honestly,me too I had a little crush on him,key word had.

I try to stand up to go away from them but Jackson a.k.a the jackass step on my hand and twist it. I'm pretty sure that my bones are broken. I bit down my tongue to prevent my muffle screams from escaping but Sandy a.k.a queen bee kick me in the ribs multiple times before letting me go. I felt my ribs breaking and crashing against each other by the time they finished I tried to stand up and take cautious steps towards my room to avoid hurting my ribs too much. I know I'm a werewolf so,it may take 3 to 4 hours to heal but if I sleep it may heal faster.

Once in my room, I lie down slowly on my bed too tired to change or take a shower. I simply let the darkness consumed me.

●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

So yeah this is the first chapter...I hope you liked it my lovely readers:))))♥♡♥♡(Orphélia's pic is on the side):pppp☆★☆★

~DreamyPink~