Chapter 7

Jimins pov

We reach comfo company and my dad opens my door for me before I even think. I really don't get why he's doing this. I get out of the car to see everyone waiting outside for me.

"I'll pay for a real driver starting tomorrow okay? At Least one of my sons need to look cool"

I laugh at the second part.

Everyone's looking at me and mumbling. Oh... Probably the whole fake driver thing. Well if dad is actually getting me a driver.... I guess it's not fake huh? I pull the comfo papers out of my bag and hand them to the director.

"Let's go people." The director says

We all walk in like an angry mob following behind the director. I stay in the back getting an explanation from Taehyung.

"Comfo broke contract. They started talking to our rival company about the building they wanted us to build." Taehyung says

"Oh...." I sigh

"So now the director is going to talk with the CEO. And CEO Kim is coming soon. Basically if they don't pay us lots of money ... We're not building it. Because we don't need them anyway." He continues

I laugh. It's awesome to be able to say that about where I work. I feel accomplished, now I just have to get hired for real. My second day and I'm already bum rushing another company.

"That's actually pretty awesome." I say

"I know right. But hey, what was that back there? Are you rich or something?" He asks

Oh the whole driver thing. Should I just tell him?

"Oh that. Um. I just have a driver?" I say

I really didn't know how to answer that.

"Wow. Even the director doesn't have one. That's cool! Give me a ride sometime." He says

"Um sure." I laugh

We arrive at the CEOs office and only me and the director enter. I don't know why I'm here so I just sit in the corner and read over the contract. The director is really angry...

"I never agreed to this!" The CEO of comfo yells

"If I may interrupt... On page 5 paragraph 3 it says 'If comfo talks to other companies about this building or anything regarding our company they shall have to pay 200 million won.' Also here's you signature right here so you obviously did agree."

What did I do!!!!!!!???? I'm dead. I'm getting fired. Good bye Taehyung, goodbye director , bye everyone. I feel both of their stares on me so I step back and look down.

"See! Even an intern can call you out on this!" The director yells

"Why is an intern even in this office!"

I decided to let myself out and close the door behind me. Everyone comes over to me and asks if we won.

"I'm not sure..." I say

CEO Kim fast walks into view and greets everyone hello.

"Jimin was it?"

"Yes" I smile

He smiles back and opens the office door and goes in.

"Now we've won."  The team manager smirks