Just More Tears

MAYA POV
The doctors say Lucas will never wake up. When I was told that I sat down on the couch in Lucas's room (where I have been sleeping) and cried. Riley came up to me and held me close. Too bad life isn't a move and when they say they aren't going to wake up you walk back into their room and they do. I wish life was a movie.

RILEY POV
When we where told that Lucas will never wake up I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Farkle had went back home so I went to look for Maya. She was I Lucas's hospital room on the couch crying. I walked up to her and pug my arm around her. She was crying so hard I didn't know what to do. I was going to ask her if she was okay. But I knew the answer to that. I knew she wasn't okay. She loved him and now he's being taken away from her. After she had calmed down she sat in the chair next to Lucas's bed. I put some earbuds in and watched a trailer for my TV show. That's how bored I was. And it was one of the saddest things I think I've ever seen. I mean the love of her life has to watch her die.  Watch her take her last breath. With her last words being "I love you" and she grasped for air. Well she wasn't stabbed or anything like that but she was put in a box where she Oxygen was taken away, I realized that must be how Maya was feeling right now. Except Lucas couldn't hear her...

Wow

A/N: okay TYSM for reading! That TV trailer was a real thing (it made me cry in real life) so I don't own the trailer! I watched it yesterday and realized it went w/ this book perfectly! AND I WANNA KNOW IF THE GIRL IN THE BOX DIES! Okay back to my A/N and not my TV show ft my OTP troubles! TYSM for reading! This story is moving slow and the chapters are REALLY short and I hate reading fanfics myself w/ short chapters so I apologize for that.   TYSM FOR READING (NO THIS BOOK ISNT OVER)

~ Haley 🏹