Eren

Levi's p.o.v.

"God dammit hangie stop!" seriously she does this every god damn morning if she jumps on me one more time im going to rip her in two. i slowly get out of bed still sore from her attack staggering over to the shower i get a glace at my clock "6:42" shit

*time skip brought to you by inner logic*

"Hangie i got to go now or ill be late" "but you havent eaten yet"she said slightly concerned "its fine im not hungry anyway shitty classes" she giggles and i walk out the door "dont burn the fucking house down hangie!" "i wont!" she yells back
I smirk thinking that she probably will

I drive to the school in my suit that is unbelievably uncomfortable. as im driveing to the school it so quiet though its nice. when i arive at the school that welcoming quiet is no more due to the yelling seniors and juniors at the high school

I walk in not ready for the new year

-

"hello brats welcome to the new year of school" I say with a still and regular expression. I take attendance.

✅Bertholt
✅Reinner
✅Sasha
✅connie
✅Marco
❎jean
✅petra
✅oleo
✅mike
❎eren?

"Were the hell are this brats?"
Everyone in the class cringes at the sudden sound of their names leaving me confused and interested.

Erens p.o.v.

"shit! ah jean faster!"
I say in an erotic tone. I begin to feel the ball of heat in my midsection indicating I'm about to cum. "jean! I-ah I'm about to cum!". "cum for me eren" he whispers in my ear. I shiver at the sudden warn breath on my neck making me cum all over my stomach. Jean cums with a few more thrusts inside me. He collapse on me and we cuddle for the next hour or so.

Jeans p.o.v.

"that way amazing baby" eren was curled up in a little ball on my chest I was holding him close especially since it is his birthday and I want to make him feel loved since both his parents were murdered.

I slowly push him of me and get in the shower trying to get erens cum of of my chest. I hear eren groaning out side the door and I chuckle.

Erens p.o.v.

I get up my as throbbing not bothering to grab a towel or anything I get into the shower with jean and he washes my hair and my body.

Levi's p.o.v.

Class finishes and I feel slightly depressed,me not knowing why. I feel betrayed like something is wrong. It's probably just my imagination.

-

I start the ignition and drive home exhausted from the brats.

-

I throw my keys on the coffee table and take of my jacket. I begin making tea boiling the water first.

I sit down and turn on the to not really being attentive. My cell phone vibrates in my pocket I take it out.

shitty glasses

Shitty glasses :Hey levi!

big ass trees: what do you want shitty glasses?

Shitty Glasses: we should go to a bar this weekend!

Big ass trees: hell no hangie!!!

Shitty Glasses: why not we never go anywhere

Shitty Glasses: fine ill go alone!

Big ass trees: no! No ill come with you...

Shitty Glasses: yay!

Shitty Glasses: 8:00 this weekend

Big ass trees: fine!

well fuck....looks like I'm going to a bar this Friday

Erens p.o.v

"jean I have work friday" "OK good luck don't get raped" jean chuckles but he know that I've always been worried that one day I would be raped.

- time skip to friday-

Erens p.o.v.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I groan as I turn off my alarm clock probably in the process breaking it.

I roll out of bed and fall on the floor groaning again. I groggily trudged over to the shower in hopes that I remembered to pay my water bill.

-

Deciding to go to school I get dressed and get my stuff gathered. Once I'm ready to go. I jump into my car and head to school texting jean telling him good morning and that I love him.

-

I sit down in my math class getting out my supplies, get out last night's homework and wait for the teacher,Mr.Ackerman,to come in and begin class. He walks in and begins to talk. "OK brats shut the fuck up and get out your text books and turn to page two hundred and do the page you have 7 minutes get started I'll come around and collect your homework exempt for you Jaeger come with me" I stand and exit the room with him.

Levi's p.o.v.

Damn this brat is cute....No! Bad Levi he's like 12 or some shit! "Jaeger you were absent Monday how come?" "we well I need to work some extra hours that day i a apologize!" he studders obviously nervous. "were do you work?". I ask impatiently. "um...why?" he asks his voice barely audible.

OK guys what do you think leave in the comments and don't forget to vote! Love you ❤