Niall Horan's Sister

Nicole's Pov:

Everyone thinks it's fun being Niall Horans sister, but honestly it's not. Especially his twin. I mean, I haven't even seen him in like 3 years. He bailed on me when I needed him the most so why should I care?

Okay, so lets get this over with because I don't like introductions.

My name is Nicole Jane Horan.

Uh, obviously you know I'm Niall Horans twin sister because I told you and our last names are the same.

Sorry, I'm a little cocky and sassy, but you either like me or you hate me. Either way, I still love my haters cause they make me famous.

I have a couple tattoos and Piercings.

I'm currently 18 and I live life my way. I have a bad past with drugs, alcohol, and sex, but trust me, I don't do this stuff for free. It's not like I wanna do this.

My boyfriend is forcing me to do this. This is why I am cocky so I can act tough and I am tough. Just to a breaking point. Niall knows nothing about what I do and I plan to keep it that way.

Speaking of Niall, him and his bandmates should be here any minute.

And there goes the doorbell! I got up and opened the door. Niall went to lean in for a hug, but I just turned and walked back to the couch.

I know, I'm being a bitch, but honestly it's that time of the month and y'all understand and come on, he knows nothing about all this stuff except that I did drugs and drank, but he doesn't even know the half of it. 

"Um okay," he said after I walked away from him. "I thought my sister would love to see me."

"Yeah, I would've 3 years ago, but I'm just not feeling it anymore," I said nonchalantly.

"Can I please have a hug?" he asked. I sighed, giving up. I really don't wanna fight so I guess I'll give in.

I gave him a hug. Still wearing Armani Mania like he has forever.

"Nicole you smell drunk," he whispered to me.

"Trust me, that's my natural scent. I'm nowhere near drunk," I whispered back to him.

"We will continue this talk later," he said eyeing me. I didn't want to talk about this because I might break down and tell him about the baby and everything and I can't do that.

"Well, Nicole, this is Liam,"he said pointing to a very good looking guy. Next, he pointed to this really tanned guy with a quaff, "This is Zayn," I hugged him. "This is Harry," even better looking curly haired kid who looks quite flirty as he was winking at me. "None of that Styles, and last but not least, Louis the Tommo Tomlinson." Louis was adorable and he was quite loud but funny. I gave them all huge hugs after Niall introduced each one of them to me.

"Well, I'm Nicole, as you all know," they chorused "Yes, Niall talks about you nonstop." Well that made my heart have a warm feeling. At least he talks about me.

*after dinner*

So, I was being nice and made dinner. My famous lasagna. Niall loves it. Did I forget to mention I live by myself, well my "boyfriend" stops by. You're probably thinking, just break up with the douche, but you don't know how he is.

He will beat me 6 feet under if I did. Niall grabbed my arm, and brought me to my room. Oh well, I guess here's the talk.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking around the room. I have clothes everywhere, cigarette cartons that are Josh's (my boyfriend), and some beer cans, which are also Josh's.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I sassily questioned him.  

"What is with all this shit Nicole?" he asked, picking up some of the stuff. And then, there lies a condom on the floor. I'm dead.

"Uh, it's not mine" I said guiltily.

"Nicole, have you been having sex?" he asked nervously. I'm his sister, of course he cares and will lash out at me.

"Uh, well yeah, I mean, okay, sit down. I'll tell you everything, but swear to me you can't tell anybody and you can't beat anyone up," I said looking at him serious. He sat down, took my hand in his, and tightened our pinkies around each other.

It was a thing we did when we were kids. So, I started dating this guy. Well, he was nice at first, and then, about 6 or so months in the relationship, he started forcing me to do all these drugs and drink. Then, he started raping me. Okay, I know, chill," his hands were clenching together and turning white.

"Well, then, he started getting different guys to hook up with me and you know. He stopped for about a year. He just hit me here and there for that year. It wasn't bad, I mean, it was better than being raped. But then, he had sex with me around the middle of the second year. That's when I found out I was pregnant. I had her and everything was going good, but I had to give her up. He forced me to, so now I can't see my little baby anymore, and he still does stuff to me, but it's not bad. Just sex and drinking, no drugs involved until he makes me. Niall, you have to understand. I can't overpower him at all. He has too many people to back him up if he ever went to jail or anything. The only thing I want right now is my little baby. Her name is Noelle," I showed him a picture of me and her right after I gave birth.

"She's adorable Nic, but you can't keep doing this. I wish you would have told me, I could've helped you. I want you to go on tour and live with me. I want you to get away from him, and the lads and I will protect you," he sternly said to me.

"Niall, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me," I said. We did our brother/sister hug and opened the door. It revealed 4 guys on the floor, their ears pressed against the door.

Shit. The one I have a crush on just heard everything I said. I didn't want to admit I had a crush on him, but I did.

Thanks, William fucking Tomlinson!!!

------------------------------------------

Well here is the first chapter.

Read my other stories

Vote

Comment

Follow me

-Kenzie