A Christmas Surprise

Aden POV

Months passed since our wedding and nothing has been so perfect. We talked on the possibility to adopt a child or to find someone that would accept to give birth to our baby. And let me tell you, we were not near on deciding yet.

Maybe a few more years? I don't know, each time I bring up this subject, Dimitri would refuse to answer or just change subject! I didn't want to be too old when we would have our child.

'I would make sure, he hear me tonight.' I grumbled to myself.

'Baby, you ready?' said my husband as he came out of the bathroom. When he saw me he ordered me to come in front of him. 'Kneel.'

I let myself fall gracefully on my knees and waited with my head bowed.

Something cold went around my neck and I immediately relaxed when I knew he was putting my collar on.

'Up, we're leaving now. Hope you're ready.' he said with a kind smile.

'Yes, master.'

He nodded and put his arm around my waist as we went into the garage. He opened the passenger door for me and waited as I put my seatbelt on. Then he went on the other side and did the same. Not even after a minute, the car was already roaring and moving toward the streets.

There was snow everywhere, everything was a pure white, it was so beautiful. Yeah, we were the December 24th and now we were going to my master friend's club to celebrate Christmas.

I wonder what theme they would do this year? Last time, the doms were wearing red, a hot version of Santa, and the sub were disguised in elves.

'Master?' I asked since my curiosity was winning.

'Yes, pet?'

'Do you know what the theme is this year?' I asked looking at his impatient.

As an answer, he looked at me with a smile that said 'I know it, but I won't tell you.'

'Please, master! Won't you tell me?' I begged wanting to know very bad.

'You'll see and I already know you're going to love it.' He answered looking back on the road.

'You're no fun.' I grumbled lowly and started to pout.

Thirty minutes later, Dimitri parked behind the club. We went in from behind, it was like a routine now. The staff didn't even bother with us anymore. However, Darius, my master's friend, who was owning the club wasn't very pleased. No matter how many time, he told my husband to use the front door, he didn't listen and finally gave up.

When we passed through the kitchen and some staff room, we finally reached the main room of the club.

There was two floors, the first floor was for everyone, a normal dancing club and the second floor was for members only. However tonight, all the club was member restricted.

I followed Master from behind, until we arrived to his private room. He put a passcode and opened the door for me. We took off our coats and put it into the closet. Then I took off my white T-shirt and I was left into shirt red pants and combat boot.

My master was also only in dark pants and combat boots. I would never be tired looking at him dressed like that.

'Let's go pet, Darius will soon start his speech and tell us the theme of this year.' he explained yet again with a smirk.

'Yes master.' I resisted to the envy to ask him again. I didn't want to be punished on this special night.

We walked out of his private room and master went to sit on one of the chairs near the scene. I waited for his order and I gracefully fell on my knees. Dimitri gently pushed my head on his tight and told me to relax. He continued to caress my hair and I just closed my eyes. This was heaven, it felt so good to be petted.