Chapter 3: Ouch my head! (four new students!)

Fairy Tail's Hill College.

Chapter 3: Ouch my head! plus new students?!

Welcome to chapter 3, bout time. I apologize.
note: Natsu and Gajeel don't have fire, since they're in a college/school????

also very important note: Sting, Rogue, Freed and Laxus are now being added (due to yaoi.)

--

Tuesday 5:30am

The party was amazing, interesting and exciting. Everyone turned out to have party really hard and they fell asleep. The boys managed to make it back to their dormitory. Erza had beer all over here, Lucy was covered in cake cream, Juvia was just asleep - on a table. Levy fell asleep on a book, turns out she was reading to Gajeel all night and not doing much, she wanted to try and interest Gajeel in the books. Levy can't remember how Gajeel felt about them though, she planned on asking him.

Lisanna wasn't even in the room, she was currently in the bathroom. Led down above a toilet, she was currently throwing up. "Eugh.... gross" Lisanna complained, she didn't even have chance to say much but then she threw up again, "what on earth did I eat?" Lisanna said, "my legs are dead... I don't think I can stand up anymore!" she shouted and then she fell over, landing in a puddle of vomit from before because she didn't make it to the toilet.

Erza was the next one to wake up, she yawned. Erza was pretty good with beer unlike the rest, "I think i'm probably the only one who remembers last night." Erza said outloud to herself. She and Jellal was dancing the night away, they might have locked lips... well Erza can't remember them kissing just dancing... but maybe in the future. Erza stood up, she didn't feel nauseous. 'Where is Lisanna?' she questioned herself. She then heard someone vomit, next door. 'Oh no!' Erza shouted to herself, she ran next door to the bathroom and saw Lisanna throwing up. She went into the toilet stall (the door was left open.) "Lisanna... you okay?" Erza asked,
"Oh Er-chan.... good morn-." Lisanna tried to speak but she was almost done with her sentence and she threw up once more. Erza kneeled down next to Lisanna and held the longest bit of Lisanna's hair and held it back and stroked Lisanna's back, "it's okay. Just vomit it up." Erza said patting and stroking her back.

--

Meanwhilst, in the boys room all the boys were awake, surprisingly. "Who wants toast?" Jellal asked, all the boys said 'sure.' but Natsu. Natsu wanted cereal, "I'll just have cereal." Natsu said.
"Go make it yourself, idiot." Gajeel slurred at Natsu.
"Shut up, drunkard." Natsu said. Gray was 100% sure they was gonna start fighting, so he got up of the sofa and then stood in between them,
"guys we literally just woke up and after last night I think we are all still a bit hungover. So let's be quiet." Gray said.

A knock came on the door, Gray walked over to the door, "Hello?" Gray said before opening the door (you can never be sure who or what is going to be out there.)
"It's me, Makarov." Makarov said through the door. Gray opened the door,
"Oh hey principal. How can I help?" Gray said, Makarov came walking through and into the door with four new students following, Gray and all the boys gasped. Four new students. One had blonde hair, piercings and his outfit was quite scruffy. The other guy was the complete opposite, half of his hair was white, half was black his uniform was quite tidy, there was a guy with yellow hair, his hair was quite short and scraggy at the top. He was wearing white headphones. "He looks like he admits very lightning auras." Natsu stated, Gajeel said ".... isn't that Laxus Dreyar?" Gajeel asked.
"You know him?" Natsu asked,
"Yeah. He used to be quite a bully at the high school..... we was friends until he decided to beat up one of my mates." Gajeel stated, he looked pretty pissed off now. There was another chap behind Laxus, this guy had green hair.... his uniform was similar to the black-haired guys, tidy and neat. "What did you just say about Laxus?!" The green one shouted.
"Freed, be quiet." Laxus said, putting his hand on Freed's mouth to shut him up.
"You two be quiet. Okay guys! Natsu, Gajeel, Gray and Jellal come here." Makarov said, the boys came over and they all went to sit at the table. "Okay, so I never told you guys but we were expecting four new students.... and here they are. Let's introduce ourselves. We'll go around in a circle." Makarov said, Gajeel smirked.
"Hi my name is Natsu Dragneel."
"Hi my name is Gray Fullbuster."
"Hi my name is Jellal Fernandes." Jellal said, he didn't normally speak to new people.
"'Sup, i'm Gajeel." Gajeel said and smirked.
"Okay good, now you four." the one with green hair spoke first,
"Hi my name is Freed Justine" Freed was currently clinging to the yellow haired guy and he was trying to push Freed off.
"Freed, please. Anyway, my name is Laxus Dreyar. I'm Makarov's grandson." Laxus said taking his earphones off, his hair became puffed up. Makarov stared at the other two boys, "Oh for goodness sake. Yo, my name is Sting Eucliffe. Don't talk to me, assholes." Sting stated. Makarov glared at him fiercely.
"Hi. My name is Rogue.... Rogue Cheney. Nice to meet you." Rogue stood up and bowed and sat back down. Sting then put his head on Rogue's shoulder whilst Rogue played with Sting's hair.

END CHAPTER 3