Do Me A Soild: Pete

(I recommend listening to Sad Song by We The Kings during this story) 
6th Grade:
The room was filled with annoying kids bickering over the smallest things.
"Superman is way better than Batman."
"Oh yeah? Why?"
"Batman is a spoiled brat who beats up a clown with his expensive toys!"
"Screw you!"
*Batman is better in my opinion..*
You tried to hold your tongue as you did not want another detention for cussing out another student.
.... Until you heard this.
A girl with brown curly hair, nike shorts that showed way too much than it needed to.. leaned over to her friend next to her and whispered loud enough for you to hear.
"I bet Y/n cuts herself, just like every other emo.."
You sprang from your chair rage filling you like a balloon.
"And I bet you are a spoiled brat who will get knocked up at 16 just like every other prep! And Jesus I've wanted to say this forever! Put some goddamn pants on it's almost Christmas you god damn fake ass slut!!" The room fell silent.
Long story short you got detention.. It was worth it.
***
You walked into detention and sit at your usual seat by the window, setting your bag down by your feet. The teacher across the room is playing on the computer, whatever teachers play on computer so you decide to play on your phone a bit.
You hear foot steps come close to your space.
"Hey Y/n."
You look to your left to see Pete slumping down in the chair next to yours.
"Hello Pete" you reply directing your eyes back towards the tiny screen.
"So what did ya do?" You take another look at Pete.
His jet black was almost blocking his eyes but not enough for you to see his deep chocolate eyes.
"I cussed out a prep.." You answered avoiding his gaze. Pete laughed, "and why would you do that?" He asked smirking. "She said all emos cut." Pete seemed almost shocked. "And you don't think they do?" 
"No of course not, that's like saying she's a whore just because she's a prep... So why are you here?"
Pete began to blush at your question. "Someone was making fun of a girl I like so I punched him in the nose..." Your eyes grow wide by the unusual behavior from Pete. "Geez Pete I didn't think you were that kind of guy." You said unwrapping a piece of gum and popping into your mouth.
"Hey y/n do me a solid and give me some gum?"
You take a look at Pete before taking a piece of gum out for him. "Thanks." Pete said with a smile.
4 years later (10th grade):
You and Pete have grown closer as friends over the past couple years; you kept each other in check. Especially around test time where your stress was high...
"Fuck this shit!" You yell throwing your Geometry book off your bed. Startled by the book Pete looks up and moves from the chair across from your bed to the space next to you on the bed. "What's up?" Pete asks putting a hand on your back. "I can't study! My mind just wanders! And I can't understand this crap! Why would I need to know what angle intersects what in daily life?!" Pete sighs and moves his body to lay on your lap. "Maybe we should take a break? Do me a solid and get me a Dr. Pepper?" Pete asks with an adorable smirk plastered on his face.
"What about you do me a solid and get a Dr. Pepper." You say too tired to move.
Suddenly Pete sit upright looking into your eyes.
"I think I asked you first
Y/n." 
"And I think I asked you to."
You pull off a playful grin.
"Fine you leave me no choice..." Pete shrugs getting up from your bed.
"That's right... Go get me a dri-" you're cut off by Pete jumping onto you tickling your sides.
"No no no no no!! Pete! GAH!"
"You deserve this!"
"Peasant I bid thee get the fuck off!! Ahh!!"
You laugh uncontrollably trying to catch your breath.
"Fine, but you gotta do me a solid." Pete finally says sitting back down onto the bed.
You breathe, finally, and prop yourself up with your elbows. "Okay, and what is that?" Pete leans closer to your face.
"Be my girlfriend." He says slightly biting his lower lip.
You blush a dark shade of pink and nod your head slightly.
After Graduation (Age 20):
It's coming up a year after graduation; and Pete couldn't be happier. You share a small apartment with a stable job and Pete and his friends are thinking about starting a band. But they don't even have a name yet, you still believe in them though. Sadly there are money troubles you haven't told Pete..
Your POV:
I unlocked the door the apartment shutting it behind me. The apartment wasn't the best we could find, but we made it our own; complete with posters of bands, merch of random TV shows, and candles that smell like freshly made pizza, Pete's idea of course...
I walked down the long unlit hallway to mine and Pete's shared bedroom to change out of my uniform for work. Opening the door to reveal Pete sitting on the bed papers in his hands, clearly I startled him by opening the door. He looked up at me, I could tell he wasn't happy.
"I know we're broke but I didn't know we could pay our bills.."
Shit
Pete avoided my gaze, "is this why you work yourself to death?" I had no words, I didn't know what to say.
"Babe you need to answer me.. I'm not mad, just confused. Why didn't you tell me?" I sat down next to Pete leaning onto his chest.
"You and the guys were just starting your band, I didn't want to ruin it." Pete could tell I was nearing the point of tears, he always can. He pulled me into his lap and kissed my forehead.
I could feel the hot tears escape my eyes.
"Hey Pete,"
"Yes babe?"
"Do me a solid and tell me we'll be okay.." I managed a teary whimper.  If I spoke any louder I knew I would break into a sob.
"I love you, it'll be okay.."
I knew it was true if he said it...

Present day...
Pete was due to come back from your next week and I was bored out my f-ing miiiind!! I had watched and finished 3 animes over the past couple months and gotten obsessed with 3 new bands... Don't judge.
*by the way you and Pete don't got no babies in this one...*
I was on the couch with a new bag of popcorn watching (favorite show), cuddled up with Pete's favorite blanket. It began to get to the good part when I heard the door open and I sprung up grabbing the nearest object I got find.
"GO AWAY I THINK I KNOW KARATA!!!" I yelled looking at my weapon which was a remote...?
"Babe it's just me!!" I saw Pete's head pop in though the door, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I dropped my terrible weapon and ran to Pete for a hug. I jumped into his arms (my phone autocorrected arms to ass lol) and hugged him with my arms and legs, he was really warm... We stayed like that, randomly kidding at times. Finally Pete's arms were getting tired so he walked over to the couch and dropped me.
"Go get dressed we're gonna go out tonight." Pete said with a smile.
"But don't you think I look sexy in my pajama pants?"
I struck a pose trying to hold in my laughter.
"Actually in my opinion. It looks better off." Pete winked at me as I tried to hide a blush.
I went upstairs to get dress.
I chose a black strapless dress that went down to my knees, my white high heels, and my white fingerless gloves.
I arrived downstairs after simply straightening my hair and putting some eye liner and mascara on. Pete and I exchanged glances, he was wearing a black long sleeve button up shirt with a red tie. My favorite outfit of his..
"You look amazing babe,"
He offered me his hand and we went out the door.
***
You and Pete went out to (you favorite classy food place..) and walked around the park admiring all the beautiful light. Pete flipped off the Santa for checking you out, which you thought was the best thing ever.
You both decided to sit on the hill watching the sky fade to a dark blue.
Your POV:
"This is so beautiful. I love the Christmas lights." I sighed leaning my head onto Pete's shoulder.
"You're more beautiful,
Y/n"
"You cheeseball.."
We enjoyed the comfortable silence for awhile when I noticed Pete breathing start to spread up.
"Pete are you okay?" I put my hand to Pete's chest.
"Y-yeah I'm fine."
Lies.
I relaxed knowing Pete would tell me why he's nervous soon.
"Hey babe,"
"Yeah?"
"Will you me a solid?"
"Yeah, what is it?"
Pete breathed deeply and quickly turned on one knee. And pulled a black box you I his pocket.
What?
"Be my wife?" Pete had tears in eyes and so did I.
"Yes!" I hugged him and the tears slipped out of my eyes.

Yo yo yo yo yo!!! Sorry about the late update, I was depressed Wednesday and didn't wanna write anything..  I hope you guys like this! It's super cheesy but, I like it. Bye llama!!