Pilot

*Drip* *Drip* *Drip*

The sound of dripping was getting louder as Scott was slowly being pulled back into consciousness. Face down against the floor, his ears still ringing and vision still blurred. He could hear sounds of shouting but could not make out any words, he closed his eyes and reopened them to a better vision. Atop his head was a hand with a stream of blood calmly dripping into a pool next to his head, he couldn't see the rest of the body, he was blinded by a bus seat. Looking around he realised the bus he was in just a moment ago was now not only upside down but seemingly diagonally inclined against a mountain side.

His hearing resurfacing the shouts now became very clear, "Scott, Scott!! Take my hand!!, Listen to me Goddamit!, Scott!!", Scott gave a puzzled look to an agitated Charlie who was bleeding from the head. He stretched out his hand and just as Charlie was about to rescue him the bus began to suddenly slide downwards. Scott was positioned on the top end of the diagonally inclined bus and Charlie trying to grab him whilst clutching to a tree with his other hand, the idea was to pull Scott out of the bus from the back window of the bus. But because of the bus' position any Sudden movements would cause the bus to slide further back. Scott being one of the most talented physics students in his college knew the correct manoeuvres to make which would result in the most minimal movements from the bus.

Something stopped Scott, he heard a scratch from behind, he looked over his shoulder only to see a sight that not only made Scott's insides turn but also brought him to incomparable fear. Time seemed to stop when he locked eyes with it.  An extraordinarily pale woman with the blackest of hair, her eye had a black sclera and a white Iris, the inside of her mouth was blackish and her body looking rather worn out. She had been quietly climbing up the bus with him but had now stopped moving as soon as Scott saw her. Charlie quickly pulled Scott out, the woman made a rather inhuman sound and started to reach out for Scott's leg but was unable as the bus slid back and started falling and tumbling down the mountain side with the woman.

*Panting*  "Did you see that?" Asked Scott. Charlie looked at him, gave him no reply and looked to the far right, Scott looked the same direction and saw a breathtaking sight, black smoke rising to the sky and Lester City in ruins.