Chapter 1

Jack lay on the sofa, staring at the sleeping boy next to him. He didn't know why, but Dean had been coming up with excuses to cuddle with him almost every single day.

Not that Jack was complaining of course, he liked being close to Dean, but it took every ounce of strength in his body not to lean in and kiss him every time. Jack admitted it, he was hopelessly in love with Dean, and he just wished he could know if Dean felt the same way about him or not.

Dean wasn't really asleep and he wasn't really having nightmares that forced him to lay with Jack. This lying problem has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? Dean was mostly thinking about if it was obvious that he was making excuses. Dean was pretty sure it was but Jack didn't seem to mind so he was probably find. Dean loved Jack but he was pretty sure Jack didn't love Dean back.

Jack wrapped his arms around Dean's small frame, pulling him closer towards him. Dean stirred slightly, trying to get into a more comfortable position. Jack stared at him for a moment before lightly pressing a kiss to his forehead. He could've sworn he saw Dean smile slightly. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind and rested his head on top of Dean's. He probably just imagined it.

Dean was freaking out Jack had just fucking kissed him! He tried not to show he was happy but he couldn't help it a small smile escaped. 'Does that mean Jack likes me," Dean asked himself. No he was probably just being friendly. But in the back of Dean's mind he had a small bit of hope that Jack liked him. Jack was so confusing oh my god.

Jack took Dean's hand in his, squeezing it tightly. If Dean woke up now he'd have an awful lot of explaining to do. He was thankful that Dean was a heavy sleeper. He felt his eyes growing heavy, He thought about how much more amazing his life would be if Dean liked him back. He shut his eyes, smiling at the though that maybe one day he and Dean could finally be together...

They both fell into a deep sleep. They woke up a couple hours later still cuddled up together.

"Are you awake?" Jack asked.

"Yeah unfortunately," Dean answered him laughing.

"Ugh we have to go down to the shops today don't we?" Jack groaned.

"We do but I don't wanna get up."

"Come on..." Jack giggled, standing up, causing Dean to collapse fully onto the sofa. Dean buried his face in the cushions, refusing to look at Jack.

"This is bullying..." He groaned, muffled by the fabric.

Jack sighed and scooped Dean up, holding him bridal-style and causing him to yelp in surprise.

"Put me down!" He sulked.

Jack put him down in his room.

"Now go get dressed so we can leave. We should get breakfast on the way," Jack suggested.

"Ok fine," Dean agreed.

Dean got dressed and they headed out.

"Jaaaack, my hands are cold," Dean complained.

"What am I supposed to do about that?" Jack questioned.

"Warm them up," Dean demanded.

"Fine," Jack said taking hold of Dean's small hands. Dean wasn't really cold he mostly just wanted Jack to hold his hands.

They began walking down the street, causally swinging their interlocked hands and chatting about random stuff, after a while Jack began to notice the odd looks they were getting from people. He frowned before staring down at their hands. People were judging him because he was holding hands with his best friend??

He tried to ignore everyone, until one man walked past them. "Fags..." He muttered under his breath.