Chapter 2

Jack turned around to face the man.

"Don't fucking say that about my friend and I!" he spat.

"Say what, fags? That's what you are." The man accused.

"First of all that's homophobic and second of all its 2015 no one says that anymore." Jack defended himself and Dean.

"Oh, and we aren't gay." Dean supplied.

"So what if we were gay? It doesn't affect your life, so stay out of it you prick!" Jack growled.

The man glared at them. "Fuck you."

Dean smirked at him.

"No thanks, you're not my type."
The man's eyes widened and he quickly walked away from them, muttering something about them going to hell.

"That man was so horrible." Jack said his fingers still laced with Dean's.

"Yeah we aren't even gay," Dean said.

"Right but say we were it wouldn't matter,"

"True," Dean agreed continuing on his way.

"I mean would anything be different if we were gay?" Jack asked quietly.

"No, well, I mean, apart from fucking guys, no." Dean smirked at him. Jack laughed.

They carried on walking for a while until they arrived at a small cafe. "Welcome!" One of the waitresses smiled at them, she glanced down at their hands momentarily. "You must be here for the couple's discount, right?"

They looked at each other, blushing.
Jack turned back to the waitress.

"Um, actually we-"

"Yes we are!" Dean interrupted.
Jack glared at him.

"Right this way!" She smiled, gesturing for them to follow her.

They sat down at a small table, scanning the menu.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Jack asked once the waitress was gone.

"I didn't really fancy paying full price for the food here when we could easily get a discount." Dean smirked at him.

Jack rolled his eyes, focusing his attention on the menu again.

'Maybe pretending to be a couple could have its advantages,' Jack though to himself. 'I mean it's not often you and your friend get cheap food because you're not holding hands so it must have some advantages.'

Mostly Jack just wanted excuses to act like he was dating Dean.

Dean leaned over the booth and kissed Jack on the cheek softly before sitting back down as though nothing had happened.

After they'd finished eating, they began walking along the street again, hand in hand. Jack glanced at Dean, who was shivering from the cold.

"You okay?" He asked.

Dean nodded.

"Just cold..."

Without another word, Jack took off his Jacket, placing it over Dean's shoulders.

"Better?"

Dean nodded, grinning.

"Thanks."

They walked further down the street before they spotted the man from earlier, talking to a woman and pointing at them.

"Let's give them something to talk about." Dean winked.

Without hesitation, Jack leaned down, kissing Dean on the forehead.

"I meant something more like this,"

Dean said gripping Jacks collar and pulling him into a kiss.

Jack was surprised at first but finally he melted into the kiss. This was amazing Dean was kissing the boy of his dreams right now. Unfortunately it was just to bother some homophobes and Jack didn't actually love him back. The kiss slowly became more passionate and Dean tried to show that he wasn't enjoying this even though he clearly was.

"Fags!" They heard the man shout.

To Dean's disappointment, Jack pulled away from the kiss to look up at the man.
The woman was quickly walking away, shaking her head.

The man marched over to them.
He was a strong-built man, not much taller than Jack, who looked to be in his 30s.

Dean quickly hid behind Jack.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves!" He screamed at them.

Neither of them replied.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! You people d-"

He was cut off by Jack punching him hard in the face, catching him off guard and making him collapse on the floor.

"How fucking dare you shout at us like that! We have as much right as you do to do what we want!" Jack shouted at him. Dean squeezed his hand tightly.