Baby?

I woke up being happy as ever and started to smile. Then I felt a nasty feeling in my stomach. I got up and immediately ran into the bathroom. I lifted up the toilet seat and started to throw up. Shawn must have heard because he ran into the bathroom and held my hair back. When I was done I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I walked out into the room and started to get dressed along with shawn. "Babe do you know why that happened just so sudden?" I asked. "Ally I think ik why" he had a scared expression on his face. "What?" I asked starting to get a little worried. Did we use a condom last night?" He asked. "No I don't thin- I'm pregnet!" I then started to catch up. "We don't know that for sure ally we need to check an make sure." He said starting to freak out. "Shawn calm down. This is what we wanted a family of our own shawn we might have a baby" I said smiling ear to ear. "We will won't we" he said smiling ear to ear as well. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms and gave him a long passionate kiss. We got up and decided to go get the  pregnancy test. We hurried into the car and drive there. We ran through all the isles found what we needed paid and zoomed home. I ran through the house while everyone stared. Ran to my room and into the bathroom. I read the directions and did as told and then set it down on the counter on a pierce of toilet paper. I walked out and into the room shawn was there sitting on the bed. "So what now?" He asked. "We wait till it's time" I answered. We sat there in silence for two minutes. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I picked up the stick and looked at it. It was positive! I ran into the room. "Shawn it's positive. We are having a baby" I said  excitedly. He got up smiling and opened his arms. I ran into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist while he spun me around. He put me down so I could touch the floor and quickly pecked me. "We should go tell the others" he said. I nodded and we walked downstairs hand in hand. When we got in the kitchen I said, "everyone in the living room family meeting" everyone rushed in and found a seat on the couch or the floor. "We have some news" shawn said smiling widely. "Okay?" Everyone questioned. "I'm...pregnet" I finally said.