Meet Haruka

Narrator's POV:

Nanami Haruka is a composer, for Quartet Night I mean. She is emotionless, expressionless, and cold. Colder than Ai, considering that he's a human and she's not. Haruka is an android. She collects datas and sticks to logics.

Haruka is musically knowledgeable and talented. Her songs are very rare and beautiful. No, it's not the type of music that's just plain good, it's very.... strange. Despite the fact that she doesn't have emotion, her music touches people's heart. She was never programmed to compose such music, but Haruka herself has been able to attain the ability. When Quartet Night met Haruka, they were a little surprised. But interest took place in their minds.

On the day Haruka met Quartet Night, she was simply in Shining's office, discussing whether she would be a composer for STARISH or Quartet Night. When she researched the two bands, Haruka quickly compared them and started taking notes.

Haruka's head:

STARISH:
Shinomiya Natsuki (19), Tokiya Ichinose(18), Aijima Cecil(16), Ren Jinguji(19), Ittoki Otoya(17), Syo Kurusu(17), Hijirikawa Masato(18)

All graduated from Saotome Gauken except Aijima Cecil.
A class: Shinomiya Natsuki, Ittoki Otoya, Hijirikawa Masato
S class: Tokiya Ichinose, Ren Jinguji, Syo Kurusu
Aijima Cecil is the Prince of Agnapolis, a land of Muses.

FACTS:
Hijirikawa Masato is the heir of the Hijirikawa Financial company, childhood friends with Jinguji Ren, the heir of the Jinguji Financial company. They are roommates.
Syo Kurusu and Shinomiya Natsuki are childhood friends from violin contests and currently roommates.
Tokiya Ichinose and Ittoki Otoya are friends and also roommates.
Tokiya Ichinose is also HAYATO, a celebrity known for his weird and sometimes illogical actions.
Shinomiya Natsuki suffers from the 'Gemini Syndrome' which is a split personality.

INSTRUMENTS:
Ittoki Otoya: guitar, bass guitar
Jinguji Ren: saxophone
Syo Kurusu: violin
Natsuki Shinomiya: viola
Hijirikawa Masato: piano
Ichinose Tokiya: no instruments, vocalist
Aijima Cecil: flute

Quartet Night:
Reiji Kotobuki(25), Ranmaru Kurosaki(22), Ai Mikaze(15), Camus (no last name)(20)

FACTS:
Reiji Kotobuki is the eldest in Quartet Night, being 25 years old. However, he is the most childish one out of the four member group.
Mikaze Ai is the youngest out of the group, but is the most mature one. Despite being 15, his knowledge about music is nothing to be looked down on.
Kurosaki Ranmaru is a rocker. He is considered a 'tsundere' with his cold words. Always fights with Camus over stupid things.
Camus is the Count of the Kingdom Permafrost. He looks down at everyone, calling them 'peasants'. Fights with Kurosaki Ranmaru because their personalities are polar opposites. Mikaze Ai has to be the mediator between every one of their childish fights.

INSTRUMENTS:
Reiji Kotobuki: Maracas (Really?)
Ranmaru Kurosaki: Bass (As expected)
Ai Mikaze: Synthesizer (Hmm... the hardest one so far)
Camus: Cello (No comment)

All Notes Saved Into Folder

"Hmm... Quartet Night sounds more experienced according to my data, so I choose to be the composer of Quartet Night," Haruka flatly stated.

"Hohohohoho.... A very inteerrrreeesstting choice indddeeeeeeeddd, Mizzzz Nanami!" Shining said with interest.

Knock Knock

"Coooommmmmeeeee iiiiiiiiiinnnnnn~~" The man said to the wooden door. The door opened, revealing a group of four men. One had wavy brown hair with a fedora, another one had a spiky gray hair, the one next to him was a blue cyan haired boy with his hair tied into a half ponytail, and the last one had a long dark blond hair holding a scepter. Haruka briefly searched them up and found out that they were the group, Quartet Night. She took a few photos of them with the camera placed inside her eyes.

"Shining, what'd you call us for?" The gray haired rocker, Kurosaki Ranmaru questioned.

"Hmmmmmm..... Quaaarrrrrrttttteeeeettttt Niiiiiigggggghhhhhtttttt, meeettt your new composer, Mizzzzzzzzz Nanami Harukaaaaaa~!" Shining answered Ranmaru and the other bandmates fully.

"Huh? New composer?" They all said.