John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington

Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and George Washington.
The showcase
Philadelphia Hall
April 1785,

Thomas Jefferson started to set up the tables for the conference meeting until George Washington arrives from traveling in Trenton after the American Revolution

Thomas Jefferson: John?

John Adams: Yes Sir

Thomas Jefferson: Where is everyone?

John Adams: I don't know, I think George Washington is away in Trenton somewhere.

Thomas Jefferson: Not to bad bro, although he should be here anytime soon.

2 hours later,
George Washington came in to the Philadelphia hall. "Hi George my friend, where have you been? We miss you! How's the day going back there pal?" John Adams came up with a surprise. "It's going well Adams," George Washington gave a smile on John Adams. "The British Redcoats just surrendered although, they won't have to fight again." "Good to hear that my friend," Thomas Jefferson shook his hands. "Well if you don't mind please have a seat." Thomas Jefferson walks in with a cup of ink and pen and papers as they decided to write something what they need to do for the constitutional meeting. "At first, we need to write about what we can improve to help the amendments look more smooth and the laws to be taken care of so any ideas?" "Yes Mr. Jefferson," John Adams stood in. "The laws are to help people improve their rules by following them and the slavery to be freed. Although, everyone needs help with their jobs and political views." "Sounds right to me," Thomas Jefferson noted. George Washington decided to set up an example of how to set things straight when the constitution turns to the worst situation. "As a Commander in Chief, I am opposing some settings on how the constitution will be. Technically, we need to run things smoothly to prevent that from being overloaded." He stood up walking on the top front as Thomas Jefferson and John Adams were watching. He continued with the speech. "There is a solution on how you can write about the amendments in which indicates the citizens, laws, money and government. We can work out through the shifts and we'll follow up their plans to help the colonists give them jobs in order to get their taxes paid. Let's not forget, we will be having-" Suddenly, George Washington lets the flatulence blow up from his pants. "What the heck is going on George?" John Adams started laughing. "You walked 10 steps with long winds?" "I can tell," he chuckled. "Oo wee! That speech I had made me cut the cheese," "That's funny," Thomas Jefferson started blushing. "Well yeah, I guess,"