Mia- 'Fun'

Miles--"I got fired from work yesterday"

Mia--"for what? You immaturity? Your insensitive attitude? Your obnoxious behavior-"

Miles--" well, they might me some reasons why but no, I got fired for laying off the job..."

Mia--" Well, that's not new. So what happened differently?"

Miles--" I hung around with the girl, I work with,"

Mia--" Jerk, I thought we discuss this. Making each other jealous is in the past..."

Miles--"Mia. Relax, nothing big happened. And plus, I'm not trying to make you jealous. That's not necessary. I can pretty much say I love my mom and you'd be instantly mad."

Mia--"yeah, right. I would never, Miles. I would never be jealous of you."

Miles--" Mia, stop lying. It's not cute on you."

Mia--"whatever,"

Miles--" Alright, back to my story. We got caught having 'fun' and ah, we for fried,"

Mia--" I know you a Prevert so when you say having fun what do you mean? Having sex?"

Miles--" wouldn't you like to know."

Mia--" That's why I asked,"

Miles--" jealous"

Mia--" I'm not. I'm curious. Totally different things-"

Miles--"jealous"

Mia--" I'm not!"

Miles--"Look, it makes you sleep better. I didn't have sex with her, I don't do that kind of shit."

Mia--"oh-"

Miles--"You know, Mia. You care to much about me"

Mia--"Yeah, because we are friends"

Miles--"Yeah, you say that all the time but I feel like you don't believe in what you say."

Mia--"What do you mean?"

Miles--"You don't want us to be friends."

Mia--"...what are you-"

Miles--" Mia...you like me. You're afriad of me, hurting you. Or being loved."

Mia--"haha, another one of you funny jokes. I love it!"

Miles--" See, exactly my point. You're avoiding it. And darling, you're doing a rubbish job."

Mia--"I'm not avoiding anything."

Miles--"oh really? So tell me, doll. Tell me, you don't like me and you never want to talk to me again,"

Mia--"I-I..."