Chapter 4: If only

Ethans POV:
We made out, longer than it should be. She didn't even pull away to breathe, but neither did i. It was perfect. Why would I want to stop this moment?¿

She pulled away, and gave a little smile leaving her breathless. "Ethan?" She asked me. "Yeah beautiful?" She smiled and blushed. "Why does this feel so right? Your my tutor." She told me,.

Didn't she knew it was meant to be? Or did she still consider me a teacher to help her with stuff that's not what I came to do, I came to show I love her.

"Babe, it feels right because we were meant to be." I said, "wasn't it pretty obvious to you beautiful???"

"Well yeah, but it feels like we're gonna get caught & people will think wrong."

"Ha." He giggled, "they don't need to."

"What?"

"They'll never find out honeyy"

"Well okay then, we can pull it off right?"

"Sure we can."

Claire's POV:
  Ethan came closer to me & held my chin up, he bit his lip & kissed me so gently. I ran my fingers through his hair & he wrapped my neck with his huge muscular Arms, he felt so warm.

"What would you say if I stop by your house tomorrow at 7?" He said.

"Ooo sure"

"But you can't know what for."

"Ah okay, but hopefully you don't kid nap me agian, that was a exaggerated way to tell me the truth."

He giggled a little.

"Because if I asked you to come with me you'd be like 'your my tutor no.' Or something like that."

"Btw werido, how'd you find my address? Stalker"

"You do know every teacher has an information book right? To locate you & call you for stuff. Duh" he said.

"Hm okay know it all."

After that Ethan dropped me off, and my parents asked me so many questions I just said I was with my friend and still so many questions. But he is so sweet & gentle & at first sight I loved him, so so so much.

It's soon to be the next day & its 6:05pm.

" where you going?" My mom asked

"I have a date with someone,"

"Oh my gosh!" She gasped l"my baby is all grown up, isn't that cute?"

"Aw, don't worry, I'm still your little girl mom, always will be."

"We'll I'm proud you found your lover"

We giggled,

"Alright, but be home by 11 or 10:30"

"Yes mom.!"

I place my floral pastel dress that's kinda of short but that's okay, then I place a jean jacket on & curl my hair down & ware silver dot earnings. Lastly for wardrobe I place black flats.

Then I head to make up, I put found dation & lip gloss with eye liner, and I don't put a lot of make up because I just don't for some reason.

It's soon to be 7:01 and Ethan texts me.

Ethan: I'm here beautiful😍💛

Me: okay honey bun✨

I leave out the door & he steps out of the car, and looks at me repeatedly & gets speech less. "Out of all the girls in this world, your the most stunning one there," he says, getting closer & grabs my thighs & pushes me closer "I love you a lot." He kissed me & it was a cute moment to be honest.

Then I get into his car, and he drives somewhere idk where lol, I hold his hand and he looks at me with a slight smile, "your too cute"

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it's kinda short, my hands hurt lol or maybe I'm lazy😂 but what do you think Ethan will do for her? Suprise suprise lmao

Anyways goodnight! Love ya'll!💗
Dallareese 👸🏼