| author's note

Life. A simple word, but it has a deeper meaning than that. It's not something just handed down to one, is it? It is a gift given to you, meant to be enjoyed.  I think that you should enjoy it to the fullest, the chances of you being born are very slight, almost like winning the lottery. These odds are so slim and yet, here you are reading this. And so, I shall greet you and tell you something:

I love you.

Please, treasure this gift. Even if you think that things are going down for you, even if the world seems against you, even if despair has over-taken you; there is hope.

Suicide isn't the answer. Not for anyone, not ever.

Suicide isn't something that one should mock, joke around, laugh about. 

According to www.save.org, suicide is the tenth leading cause of death in the United States alone. Every single day, around 105 little angels take their life away from this planet. Every 12.3 minutes, a soul is lost. 38,000 little angel's souls are taken over by suicide every single year.

All because they think that they are all alone.

You're not alone ♡

"How can I help?" , You may ask yourself.

If you think you know someone who might commit suicide, is showing signs, or anything: please call the suicide hotline:

1 (800) 273- 8255 - USA

Please know that there's always someone out there for you. Looking after you, caring for you, someone is out there for you. Please know that. You may look at the sun, moon and stars like they've always been there. But to someone, you maybe the sun, the moon, the stars, and everything in between. You can do it little one, I know you can. Don't give up.

*:•✧. ✹ ☪ ☆ . *:•✧

If you need someone to talk to, please contact me. I'll be glad to listen to your words, and help in any way I can.

If it's not a "happily ever after" kind of end, then it's not an end. Besides, to be continued is way more fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

I don't encourage bullying nor suicide. This story is to spread the message that these are serious issues that must be stopped by us and help others prevent bullying/suicide.

Thanks for reading this and I hope that enjoy the story!