Kageyama Reiji saving my life

Disclaimer: I don't own Inazuma eleven, just the story.

As I arrived at Japan, I was took away from my mother. It was also the last time that I saw her. I was brought to a hospital, and a man approached me. He had shades on, and his face is very... sharp, like... unnourished.

"Afuro Terumi, is it?" He leaned closer to me. I, still 7 by then, was scared of this man. I nodded silently. "My name is Kageyama Reiji. I will be your new soccer mentor." "But...How am I supposed to get a soccer  mentor when I can't even play soccer?" I asked him. "Straightforward. I like it," he began. "Bring me the stuff!" He shouted, and a guard rushed in the room, carrying... a jar of water? "Drink it," Kageyama said, offering me the drink.

 I accepted the cup, and drank it.

Pain surged through my body all of a sudden, and I felt my bones regenerate, and... it felt good. This feeling... I felt stronger, faster, more powerful... everything. Kageyama smirked. "I knew that you weren't an average human after all..." "What?" I asked. "Oh, nothing, Afuro," I smiled at him. "Thanks, Mr.Kageyama!" He forced a smile. It was also then when I started following all his orders- because he literally saved my life.

Sort of ironic, though. I hate him, even now, because all he saw me as was a "tool". But yet, without him, I wouldn't be who I was now.