2- the break up

This one is for weheartfanfic I know I already wrote you a whole book and then some but U my bestie and this one is for you 

Ashley*****

Shawn and I have been dating for about a year now, I'm so in love with him but since he has been on tour I feel left out. I'm always home alone while he's on tour. I miss him so much. 

Shawn walks in the front door and he's laughing. I walk around the corner and he is on the phone. "Alright," He says. I stand there waiting impatiently. "I have to go, I'll talk to you later," He says and hangs up. He puts his phone away and gives me a hug, but when I go for the kiss he turns his head so I only get his cheek.

That's quite odd. 

"Shawn what's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing Ashley," He says. This isn't like him. He is normally calling me babe or something. "There is something wrong. Tell me," I pry. "Ashley can you just stop?" He yells. I back away from him being a little scared. Shawn never gets mad... at me anyways. I was a little scared that I did something wrong. 

I've heard things on the radio and I've seen things on social media. I'm not stupid. I know he is close with Camilla. My problem is that I don't know how close they are...

I walk upstairs to our room and I wait for him to calm down. Shawn comes upstairs and says, "Ash I really need to talk to you." I get up from the laptop and walk down stairs to be with Shawn. 

"I was thinking and I think we should take a break," Shawn says. "We've been together for a year but most of that year you were on tour. Why do we need a break?" I ask. "Ashely. I've found some one I kinda like and I don't want to own up to it but I did cheat on you I'm so sorry," Shawn says. I look down and try to hold back my tears. 

Some how I knew this was going to happen. All of a sudden I wasn't upset I was mad. I stood up from the couch and pointed at the door saying, "Get the fuck out of my house!" Shawn got up and left the house. I watched as his car backed out of the drive way and he left. I couldn't believe he was gone. 

~~~

Shawn****

It's been a year since I broke up with Ashley and I realized that was the biggest mistake of my life. I realized Camilla is better as a friend and spanish teacher not a girl friend. I drove down the street that Ashley lives on. I walk up to the door and some one answers it. Some one way older. "Um, does Ashley live here?" I ask. "Who?" The man answers. "Ashley?" I say. "No I think that was the old owner of this house," The man says. "Um okay sir thank you," I say. 

I walk next door and ask one of our old neighbors what happened. "Hello Mr. Pinciotti," I say. "Shawn how are you?" He asks. "What happened to ashley?" I asked. "She moved like four months ago," He tells me. "Oh. Really?" I asked, "Do you know her new address?" Mr. Pinciotti motions for me to go inside and he gets his wife. "Oh Shawn how are you?" she asks. "I'm well. Do you happen to know Ashley's new address?" I ask. Mrs. Pinciotti goes into her address book and writes down her address on a post it note. I take it and put it into my phone. "Thank you so much," I say. "No problem Shawn feel free to drop by any time," Mrs. Pinciotti says. 

I get into my car and play the directions. I approach the apartment building and park on the street. I get out and walked up to the elevator. I punched the floor in and I waited patiently for the elevator to come to a stop. Once it did I looked at the sign to lead me to her apartment number. 5-4 was her apartment number. I reached it and I knocked on the door. 

I waited paitently and knocked again after what seemed like five minutes. 'What if she isn't here?' I thought. Next thing I knew the door opened and a guy only wearing basketball shorts was standing infront of me. 

"Who are you?" He asks. "I'm shawn," I say, "Is ashley here?" He looks behind him and asks, "What's it to you?" My eyes go wide at his rudeness. "I'm a friend of her's," I say. "Myles! Come back to bed! Let's have some more funnnnn!" I hear ashley's voice. "Be there in a sec babe!" The guy, i'm assuming is myles, yells back. "There is some one at the door for you though!" he yells. "For me?" She yells in question form. "Yes! Now get your cute little ass over here!" He yells. 

In a few seconds I saw Ashely wearing a robe and slippers. "Oh. Go away Shawn!" she yells. "Ash, I came to talk things out with you I'm sorry for leaving you," I say. "Go fuck Camilla. I know that's who you were doing behind my back while you were on tour," She says and slams the door on my face. I wanted to fight back for her but she looked so much happier with that myles guy that I didn't have it in me to do so. 

I stood there for a few seconds hoping that she didn't mean anything she said, but I was wrong. I finally turned around and walked back to my car. 

*******

That's a long one. I hope you like. 

Please send your requests. 

Much love and muffins 

-Kimberly