How you two meet (Johnson)

Y/n
Class was over and now I had to go back to this stupid job.

I had to study for finals, but no. I just can't get a break. I put my bag down behind the counter and threw my apron on "Hey y/bff/n what's up?" I asked as she came up to the counter and sat down.

"Boys." I chuckled at her as the bell on the door dinged "I have to go take this" She just nodded, I grabbed the note pad and made my way over to a group of boys.

"Hi how may I help you?" I asked them smiling "I'll have a cheese burger with fries" I wrote down their orders as they went along and then the last one was a blonde boy with bluish green eyes "Are you on the menu today?" I rolled my eyes at how many times I've heard boys say that "No. Sorry I'm too expensive" He smiled looking down "I'll have 3 slices of pepperoni pizza and an oreo milk shake" He winked at the end causing his friends to laugh, I caught on to what he was saying and rolled my eyes again.

I walked away to get their food. "Damn." Y/bff/n said biting her lip "They are fine" "Eh" I said looking back over to the blonde boy "What do you mean Eh" "I mean there nothing special"

"Shut up. They look like fuckboys" "Yeah right, it looks like all of them have girlfriends so how can you be so sure?" "I'll show you. I'll get one of their numbers before they leave and if I don't I owe you 10 dollars" She agreed and we shook on it as I went to go take more orders.

"Hey! You" I looked up from my phone to see one of the boys calling me back to their table "Yes?" "Can I have another refill?"

"Sure anything else?"

"Are you on the menu yet" the blonde boy asked "I don't know, think you can handle me yet?" "Hm maybe" I winked at him and walked away "You should go for it" I smiled and shook my head as I over heard them talking.

"This will be a piece of cake" "Speaking of cake. I'm hungry" I rolled my eyes at her taking a seat on the stool behind the counter.

"You know I should go get myself his number" She said pointing at a boy who looked older with tattoos on his elbows "No you shouldn't, he looks way too old and bad for you" I pointed out

"You should live a little Y/n. So what if I want someone who's bad, that can go both ways" I scrunched up my face in disgust at her words and she just giggled.

"Oh look who's coming over here" She pointed over to the other side of the counter "I better go get that number" I smirked walking over to him "Yes?" "I just wanted to talk to you" He replied "But I don't even know your name" I stated "Well my name is Jack Johnson, but you can just call me Johnson" "Cute name for a cute boy" He looked up and smiled "So you think I'm cute?" "Hell yeah. I would be lying if I said I didn't" "Well I think you're sexy and beautiful, so can I get your number now" "Only if I could get yours" we exchanged phones and I added my number into his and he put his into mine. "Thanks. Hopefully I'll see you again." "You will" I kissed him on the cheek and walked back over y/bff/n "10 bucks please" I held out my hand and she slapped it down "Now time for me to go work my magic" She walked away towards the table of boys.
○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Hope you guys like. Be sure to vote and comment♡