Chapter 1

Kylie's POV

"If you guys enjoyed it, make sure you click on the like button and don't forget to subscribe, comment and do whatever you want down there."

I said pointing to the ground and I immediately laughed because of what I just said. Isaac already knew what i was thinking because our corrupted minds and he actually bursted out laughing too.

"What the fuck? What do you mean down there?"

Isaac tried to say while laughing referring to what i just said "do whatever you want down there" aha ;)

Then we stopped laughing and looked at the camera with our "sexual faces" or "sexy grins" while raising our eyebrows. Then we both winked at the camera then we ended up laughing so hard again.

"What the fuck was that"

I said while still laughing. We just couldn't stop laughing at how silly we look with our "sexual faces".

We finally stopped laughing and sighed. Isaac smiled and we looked at each other with the "you-know-what-to-do" look,

"So i guess we'll see you guys next saturday! Thank you so much! We love your sexy faces! Byeeee"

We said at the same time while waving and smiling at the camera. We both laughed as Isaac turned off the camera.

Oh it feels so good living in L.A. It's almost been a year since i moved in L.A. with my close friend and fellow youtuber, Isaac, and everything has been pretty great. We never expected our channel and videos would get so many views and become Youtube famous. I guess we were one of those lucky people who got a chance to be successful because of Youtube and we moved to L.A. to "explore the world and reach our dreams" and we've been planning this for so long and i still can't believe this is actually happening.

"I'm hungry. I'm getting some maoams."

I excitedly went downstairs to get our all time favorite candies.

"Oh and could you get me some chocolate pudding please" Isaac shouted, "No go get it yourself you mofo" I shouted back while laughing.

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

I hurriedly went upstairs with a pack of maoams in hand,

"I'VE GOT MAOAMSSS!!!!!!"

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

"What the fuck is that sound?"

"Answer your phone, bitch" Isaac came out of nowhere as he threw my phone to me. "Whatever loser" I stuck my tongue out pulling a silly face as i looked at the caller ID. I immediately smiled as i saw who was it. "Oohh it's Zoe!" i said as i excitedly answered my phone.

"Hellooo!"

*convo continued* (A.N. lol wtf i know i suck im sorry)

"Okay we'll be right there! See you later love! Byeee" i smiled as i ended the call.

"Get up, bitch. We're going to Starbucks to meet up with the gang to hangout and stuff" i told Isaac who was lying on the couch playing with a rubix cube as he fell down from the couch because of what i just said.

"Yesss! Me love some coffee!"

Oh Isaac and his love for starbucks.

~~~~~~~

chapter one is done! :) i'm going to post chapter two in a bit because i'm still editing it and i actually cut chapter one into half, i mean half of chapter one will be posted as chapter two in a bit so watch out ;)

p.s. the picture above are Kylie and Isaac, yes, Isaac is played by Logan Lerman and Kylie is played by Crystal Reed ;)